April 29, 2024, 10:55:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello monkeys  (Read 1079 times)
ROD

« on: October 03, 2017, 04:14:09 PM »

Hi all Just popping in to see whats occuring.Hope you are all ok! Seeing lots of names still current on the boards.
Ive now sold my trike,gutted to see it go at a really low price,not ridden it for many months due to too many aches and pains etc.Retiring a nd moving in a few months,so it had to go as part of a huge clear out.(see for sale section for other stuff).Keeping the Iveco campervan I built though,as we are going to travel a fair bit in Europe..adventure b4 dementia n  all that! Lol.Wont have space or inclination to build any more cars and stuff,so a complete change of lifestyle.I'll be tempted,but must resist lol.
I forget how to get pics onto here,so will maybe get my daughter to put pics of van etc on for me.
Regrds to all.
Rod

the coppersmith

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 06:54:47 PM »

Hi Rod glad you are well. Where in the world do you reside? pipe bender ?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 09:24:41 PM »

Hello Rod -but not goodbye I hope.
I think we all consider escaping, especially from the bonds we create ourselves -but few actually do. I wish you luck mate, wherever you end up. Don't forget us though eh. Drop by & let us know how you're doing when you get a chance please Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
ROD

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 05:56:28 AM »

Yes,Ill be around mate.
Im in Essex
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 08:17:19 PM »

I shall be selling my trike too - also because too many aches and pains, and like you I shall still be on the road in a campervan!  Not as cool as yours cos I didn't build it but it's good to be still out there isn't it!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: