April 28, 2024, 07:42:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a messy eater?  (Read 878 times)
JayJay

« on: June 06, 2017, 10:09:59 PM »

Are you a messy eater?

I'm terrible especially if I'm not sitting at a table as my boobs always get in the way. However help is at hand. By recycling this bathroom fixture you ensure the food is at the right height for eating while at the same time hopefully preventing drips. Well at least better than you chaps using it in its normal location!   Roll Eyes

P.S.
I hasten to add, this is not me in the picture even though at my age facial hair is becoming problematic.  Wink  Grin

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 07:33:06 AM »

Who is it then ? Cheesy

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Baychimp

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 11:32:04 PM »

The way to solve your unusual problem Jay Jay, is to cut  some of the length off the chair legs so that you fit under the table, you can then move the plate closer to your mouth. Alternately you could make the legs of the table longer. Either way you will probably need some sort of surgical procedure to attain the same arm span as an orangutan. ......... Its probably best to put up with being a messy eater.  Wink Cheesy Grin
JayJay

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 06:28:05 PM »

Good advice Baychimp.  Roll Eyes Cheesy

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: