March 28, 2024, 03:20:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Street Machine magazine relaunched  (Read 1451 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: May 26, 2017, 07:08:36 PM »

Back on the shelves at the end of June.
I really, really hope they have Henry Hirise on the cover of the first issue, again Smiley
I still buy Custom Car magazine most months but find I've flicked through it & cast it aside in 2 minutes. It's all adverts & drag racing news, which just doesn't interest me. I now buy Kustom & Kustom Life, one of which is German & the other French.
Custom Car's main selling point seems to be "Well if you don't buy it, we'll go bust & there'll be no more custom coverage in Britain". I still wish CC well, (wish they'd bring Super CC & Cecilia back), but a little healthy competition might wake them up a bit.
Can't wait to see the new Street Machine.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
spanners

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 12:55:05 PM »

have you seen  ,henry,, lately ?? he,s absolutely ,,mint,, thanks to  mr roberts of  roberts, body shop in sheffield who owns and totaly restored him a few years back  i always enjoy seeing ,,henry,,

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
flc

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 10:22:03 PM »

Like that picture, will be interesting to see how it pans out. Good luck to all involved. I think they are aiming for a smaller market these days, but may help get new/younger folk into it
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 09:52:00 PM »

Well Street Machine Magazine was never as good as CustomCar..but I wish them success..to be honest I don't buy any mags nowadays ..the price is ridiculous seeing as I bought 3 chopper mags and 3 hotrod mags every month ? Shocked

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 08:52:21 AM »

Yeah, I used ti buy liads, but don't have anywhere to store them so just end up passing them on to other people. I used to buy them for inspiration & ideas, but now my bike & truck are more or less done, I need less info & the internet can keep me informed of the social side of it. Still like to browse a proper paper mag occasionally though.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: