April 19, 2024, 09:32:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pick me up,,  (Read 956 times)
spanners

« on: May 17, 2017, 07:11:36 PM »

hey guys,, i need a pick me up

i,m trying hard to be positive,, but eveything i try to do  just go,s t1ts up or presents more problems  and gets me down further
been the doctors again today  and he advised me ,,,not to bother,, with the new job at skipton as he is unwilling to pass me anything like fit for work  and he says its a big risk on my present health to do such a job  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

then i,m trying to sort out my transport /insurance etc,, etc,   and also trying to find a lock up to put my stuff in so that i can rescue what i have left

so what the hell can i do to buck my idea,s  up Huh?

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 10:22:10 PM »

Do what the doctor tells you - if you are on the sick you should have asked him BEFORE going for a job!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 11:00:16 PM »

Do what the doctor tells you - if you are on the sick you should have asked him BEFORE going for a job!

just trying to get my life back

didnt go looking for the job , got told they wanted to meet me and an old friend invited me up skipton for a few days  and they had a word with me and just gave me the job
they want me to work for them and i thought the idea of a new start may be good for me ..

cant do right for doing  wrong  anymore

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
the coppersmith

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 08:10:54 AM »

I agree with Mike, Doctors are OK but sometimes you have to push forward. I'm with you Mike, keep up the positive attitude  Wink
spanners

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 08:35:36 AM »

well i,v been in touch with my new employers,,

and they are very accommodating  and flexible about arrangements

they have even  found me a boat to live on.

so i,m going to  bite the bullit and  take a leap of faith and start the job in the next couple of weeks ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: