March 28, 2024, 02:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Johns Engineering  (Read 4497 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: January 08, 2017, 07:34:11 PM »

While standing in our workshops overhauling the carburettors for my fairly ratty V8 Daimler the other day, it occurred to me that our company has a range of capabilities which could be useful to members.

We can provide a full range of engineering and woodworking (if it's that old!) services, our charges are reasonable, and advice is free!

If we can help, give us a call on 01241 879403 or 07818 818262 (UK numbers), or email us at johnsengineering@btinternet.com.

Cheers,
John

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Dslam

Wot ho chaps, its bloody Whitworth!!

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 07:06:40 AM »

I am on the Douglas motorcycle forum and strangely he was just overhauling the carburettors on his Douglas............
Draw your own conclusions. Just Sayin............................
frozennorth

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 04:06:10 PM »

Yep, I have indeed been on here forever, but really only used it as a source... until the bulb came on! And I am also on the Douglas forum and some others; largely because I own a ridiculous number of old cars, bikes, bicycles etc.

Like most folks I have more than one project on the go at any time, and the other day was a session on carburretors and brakes using our ultrasonic cleaner (very good); so perhaps your conclusions may not be entirely accurate  Grin

It's my company, and we've been on the go since 1998. We cover design, machining, fabrication, polishing and coating, restoration and repair; and we work in ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, composites and timber. We can also handle small - scale casting and moulding where necessary. Many, many years of experience, backed up by formal qualifications from trades (City & Guilds of London) to Masters degrees.

And like I said, advice is free...

Cheers,
John
fifer

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 07:50:13 PM »

Here is the link to Johns Engineering Ltd website ;
www.johnsengineering.co.uk/index.htm
A good range of vehicles worked on and just a few miles up the road from me in Glenrothes ..

Confucious ; He say that man who take woman up hill , him not on level
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: