April 20, 2024, 12:39:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Surrey Street Rodders Wheels Day 43 - Good Friday 14th April 2017 - Rushmoor  (Read 7933 times)
Chevy Rick

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2017, 11:05:44 AM »

Nice pics Tony your photo from the weeds I was also in the weeds head first a couple of times, I don't ever remember it being so hard going under foot or is it an age thing?
Met up with a few Manky's good to see you all  Kiss
JayJay

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2017, 10:22:04 PM »

I know Rick has a photo of this, but what’s the harm in another......

Cor what an ugly vehicle!  Shocked  No harm? I disagree. Tongue  I suppose it's the owners pride and joy though.  Smiley

What's the vehicle that Rick photographed that looked like it has a gigantic sellotape dispenser in the middle and clear plastic seats? I missed seeing this one. The seats looked interesting but safe? A slight bump and you could be sitting there with splinters in your bum.  Embarrassed  I thought it was a Buick 8 at first but decided not.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 10:24:07 PM by JayJay » Logged

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Chevy Rick

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2017, 10:43:48 AM »

I think your right JJ Buick advertising Buster Langs event.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: