April 18, 2024, 10:12:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]
  Print  
Author Topic: ,,EMILY,,  (Read 164634 times)
l j shaw

« Reply #690 on: February 13, 2016, 03:03:02 PM »

Repaired and running again lol ...the nut that hold the selector inside the box had worked loose, and then the S clip had dropped off, hence it was not moving the DCV rod in the housing. Its something I will be checking in a few months time.

So i now have the question, should I thread lock this nut in position next time it happens or next time I change the filter. ......or leave well alone
spanners

« Reply #691 on: February 13, 2016, 05:30:13 PM »

Repaired and running again lol ...the nut that hold the selector inside the box had worked loose, and then the S clip had dropped off, hence it was not moving the DCV rod in the housing. Its something I will be checking in a few months time.

So i now have the question, should I thread lock this nut in position next time it happens or next time I change the filter. ......or leave well alone

you can get stuck into youre next project now then  Wink Wink Wink

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
l j shaw

« Reply #692 on: February 14, 2016, 07:40:41 AM »

Lol already started it Mike, the 35 is in the the workshop having the chassis sorted, but it's on a spare time rota.

Emily had a small problem once I found out what it was, I thought it may need the box out and everything, but it's turned out to be such a small thing,....new filter oil and gaskets as you would and it's all done, and even repairing it was fun
l j shaw

« Reply #693 on: September 25, 2017, 07:50:42 PM »

Starting to look into the history of this car, does anyone know anything if it's history ... Wink I was told DVLA has know about this car for a long time, as the major changes happen many years ago
Olds

« Reply #694 on: September 26, 2017, 06:24:11 AM »

Getting proof of when changes were done might be difficult. I hear that DVLA are no longer issuing vehicle information (histories) V888 but could be wrong.

Getting older but no wiser! Just using bigger hammers.
The answer to most problems, fire and lots of it.
l j shaw

« Reply #695 on: September 26, 2017, 02:11:39 PM »

Was informed that this is well known to the DVLA but due countless photo and letters they still will not agree that it's a pick up ?? And this has been going on before the rules where even considered ...it's just a belt and braces thing really
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]
  Print  

Jump to: