April 20, 2024, 09:34:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New rat rod  (Read 8150 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 05:03:19 PM »

Looks like a car crossed with a banana!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
hunter

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2016, 08:16:34 PM »

More like a banana crossed with a car Grin

I
Shaun dodger collins

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2016, 11:32:11 PM »

Think the old standard for a box section rod chassis used to be 4" x 2" x 14swg up to 10swg depending on weight and horsepower etc.
Think this build is going to need IVA. Something that Vegas Rat Rods (and other TV shows) never have to worry about.
Exactly..like I said a quick message to kev will put you right ?
I will at some point but for now still colecting parts  .thanks

Shaun dodger collins

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2016, 11:35:49 PM »

Think the old standard for a box section rod chassis used to be 4" x 2" x 14swg up to 10swg depending on weight and horsepower etc.
Think this build is going to need IVA. Something that Vegas Rat Rods (and other TV shows) never have to worry about.
Exactly..like I said a quick message to kev will put you right ?
Yup 2x4 is what i was thinking did get prise for 3 difrent  thikness yesterday 3  4   5  mm but as monky mankys says he has 3  and 4mm is just a few notes more ill get that as it will be stronger . Cant hurt im saving waight elsewhere on the build. Thanks guys .. that one sorted

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: