April 29, 2024, 08:50:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: wonderful nature  (Read 8869 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2016, 07:25:19 PM »

Oh well we all do thank goodness but I meant that PARTICULAR typw of odd!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
the coppersmith

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2016, 08:47:40 AM »

sunrise on my garden this morning, good to be alive Wink
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2016, 01:00:52 PM »

Beautiful!

I'd love to be up at sunrise to take lovely pictures - if only it weren't so early!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
JayJay

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2016, 12:50:29 AM »

Its December, nearing that day! while digging in the veg patch this little character was eating the worms and flying back to the apple tree, keeping his eye on me for more tender morsels  :I think he likes me !

Lots of worms by the look of him, or are his feathers just puffed out!  Smiley  Great photo as usual. Sunrise is lovely too.

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2016, 10:04:48 AM »

I have two robins that dive bomb me and regularly come into my workshop and sit on my vice or wherever I'm working to let me know they want some mealworms ..cheeky things

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2016, 05:48:35 PM »

When I lived with Tazet in her run-down old cottage in Surrey, we had a huge amount of wildlife in the garden. I loved feeding them all & just sitting & watching them -the one thing I really miss from there. I'd always thought birds were boring till then, but they all had very distinct "personalities" & we had regulars that came for their meals at the same time every day. Tanya had a particularly bold female blackbird that would hop up on the patio table & complain to her if the other birds were pinching all the food she considered hers.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: