April 28, 2024, 01:03:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cranleigh Lions Classic Car Show & Autojumble  (Read 2164 times)
Chevy Rick

« on: August 04, 2016, 09:14:06 AM »

Cranleigh Lions Classic Car Show & Autojumble
Address:    located on the edge of Cranleigh, along the B2127 which runs from Cranleigh to Ewhurst.
Region:    Bedfordshire
Venue:    Cranleigh Showground
Date:    14-Aug-2016
Telephone:    01483 338280
Details:    Our Classic Car Show will be hosted by TV's Wheeler Dealer Mike Brewer. Around 1,800 classic vehicles of all sorts and sizes, from large commercial vehicles to motorcycles, from vintage tractors just out of the field to cherished cars that look better than when they emerged from the factory. Alongside the arena events, including displays from Brooklands Museum, are trade, craft and antique stalls, a variety of food and drink, which can be enjoyed by a easy listening band playing from 11am. We have an auction for a high-speed ride in an awesome Group 4 rally car, a once in a lifetime opportunity. With attractions for the kids too, this is a day out the whole family can enjoy and, with admission at just Ł7, with under 16s free, without breaking the bank. The show is organised by the Cranleigh Lions and all profits are used to support individuals, families and charitable organisations that need help. You'll find the Classic Car Show & Autojumble at the Cranleigh Showground (GU6 7DW) is located on the B2127 between Cranleigh and Ewhurst. Local signposting will be in place and parking is free at the showground. Full details at www.cranleighlions.org/classiccarshow
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 09:26:08 AM »

I've been to this one a few times. A suprisingly big show with a good selection of vehicles. Worth a look.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
phunkie hiboy

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 05:34:18 PM »

Unfortunately can't do this one, as we are at the Retro Festival at Newbury show ground.

Built without compromise, by the more luck than judgment method.
Chevy Rick

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 07:35:52 PM »

http://imgur.com/a/sYNng

Like Andy has said a great show with a good selection of vehicles, all ways lots of jumble to sift through.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 08:02:06 PM by Chevy Rick » Logged
JayJay

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 10:26:15 PM »

Some great pics. That yellow car was neat with the yellow wheels. What make/model is it?

The green sports car has to be my overall favourite. Loved the spare tyre and rear wings. I tried to show it but the pic is too big for an attachment. What make/model was this one?

I found the photos did load quicker using imgur. The only thing I wondered, will they be permanent?
JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Chevy Rick

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 09:39:59 AM »

Grin You must go to Spec Savers JJ, big poster in front of yellow 1924 Vauxhall Melton Tourer 14/40.

The green car is a Healey.
JayJay

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 02:27:05 PM »

Oh well, you know me, I had probably read it and forgotten by the time I wrote the post.  Roll Eyes

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: