March 29, 2024, 12:38:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clive's stupid Trike questions!  (Read 15576 times)
trev

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2016, 03:56:00 PM »

packed it and weighed it,  about 5 kilo,s,checked on post office website and the cheapest is about £14 is that ok.if it is message me your address and i,ll get it sorted.

yes but can blue men sing the whites?
Clive

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2016, 04:20:33 PM »

PMing you now!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
trev

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 12:28:49 PM »

on its way clive.

Clive

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 03:06:50 PM »

And so is the money! Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Clive

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2016, 04:18:26 PM »

Got it Trev, thank you

trev

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2016, 08:37:37 AM »

thanks for the drink clive,if you are ever hovering over stoke call in for a brew. Grin

Clive

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2016, 07:45:31 PM »

Is there anywhere easily accessible that states how much you can change a motorcycle frame whilst 'triking' it before it will need MSVA?

I understand that any change to the main cradle, headstock etc will end up having to be checked, and that it should be able to be turned back into a bike so no touchy-touchy on the shock mounting points, but I'm really talking about changing seat rails etc.

Told you there'd be a lot of stupid questions Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...................

Olds

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2016, 09:23:50 PM »

Never found anywhere that will categoricaly state what you can legally change. Think this is because strictly speaking, any change to the frame where parts are removed that are not bolted on should put it into MSVA teritory.
Having said that, it seems to be accepted that on 'twin shocks' anything aft of the shock mounts can be modified providing that it doesn't affect the strength of the frame.

Getting older but no wiser! Just using bigger hammers.
The answer to most problems, fire and lots of it.
Clive

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2016, 07:23:04 PM »

Sounds good to me!! Cheesy

Clive

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2019, 05:30:29 PM »

If you can find one of these it gives you the option of a motor with chain final drive to Reliant, or similar! rear axle, but they are quite rare now, Morrag

got one in my shed,no longer needed,off a xs 750.

As this project never came off, I still have this sat in my garage, found it today whilst clearing out. Still in its box Trev sent it in!

Anyone want it, for what I paid for it.

stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2019, 06:56:06 PM »

Yes please Clive 👍😎

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: