April 28, 2024, 08:55:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: EU - in or out. Looking for useful facts and figures  (Read 48860 times)
Stix

« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2016, 09:04:30 AM »

" your opinion is respected" have you read your own rhetoric, you're having a larf! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think that is unfair Morrag. You could level that at me but I can't see anything that Digger has said that deserved that.

Anyway, like I said it is over.

Now is the time to unite as the fluffy mankies we usually are and I think Stix and Andy's suggestion is a good one.

Yup only got my pension and that has taken a hit,luckily life's essentials are a bit cheaper over here so we will muddle through,not like we ain't been skint before. Grin

Stix

By the way Stix, what Digger said about the Vienna Treaty is true but if you receive any sort of money from here you will take a hit until the currencies settle to what they were.

JJ  Smiley
the coppersmith

« Reply #196 on: June 26, 2016, 09:15:28 AM »

I have an engine that is political, some go to the left and some go to the right. They get very heated at times, but unlike politicians, they join for a common cause. To drive us forward  Wink
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #197 on: June 26, 2016, 12:43:51 PM »

Nothing personal folks, but to think it's all over! this ain't the '66 World Cup, this is only just starting, I'm afraid......and that really is my final thoughts on this thread anyway Huh Huh...Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #198 on: June 26, 2016, 09:42:40 PM »

I keep thinking of an old Chinese saying...

"A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step."

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Baychimp

« Reply #199 on: June 27, 2016, 07:28:20 PM »

Nothing personal folks, but to think it's all over! this ain't the '66 World Cup, this is only just starting, I'm afraid......and that really is my final thoughts on this thread anyway Huh Huh...Morrag

Oh! I think its very personal with you. But you are one of the old,idle rich,Baby Boomers, with a large pension that the young are blaming (all tarred with the same brush).
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #200 on: June 27, 2016, 08:20:58 PM »

PANIC OVER FOLKS.

I have confirmation that the pound is still as strong as ever. It still released the trolley at Sainsburys exactly the same as it did last week!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Baychimp

« Reply #201 on: June 27, 2016, 08:21:35 PM »

Grin Grin Grin
JayJay

« Reply #202 on: June 27, 2016, 10:52:12 PM »

Very funny Bobbi.    Grin  Roll Eyes

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2016, 10:39:21 AM »

Oh! I think its very personal with you. But you are one of the old, idle rich, Baby Boomers, with a large pension that the young are blaming (all tarred with the same brush

I realise I said I had finished, but couldn't let this go by Cheesy...Eirstly, you don't know me, so those are assumptions that are untenable! but old, I would agree with, Idle...never, rich..I wish, 'large pension' as per previous answer! Sad, 'blaming the young', I think you will find the opposite in that I believe, and have said so, that the older majority have let them down in so many ways, regarding their future...so, there you go.. still not personal, honest! Grin Grin..Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2016, 11:06:08 AM »

I really think it's time this thread ended.   Recriminations (from/to either side) will get us nowhere.

the coppersmith

« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2016, 11:23:41 AM »

Yep, time to call it a day. BUT just to make things perfectly clear...... I will NOT be standing for Prime Minister  Grin Grin or even the England Football coach job  Angry
minimutly

« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2016, 12:02:40 PM »

Well Osborne did say there would be job losses, two  well paid English posts being advertised as we speak...
SteveRedd

« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2016, 04:20:12 PM »

I really think it's time this thread ended.   Recriminations (from/to either side) will get us nowhere.

That's why I locked a similar thread on Britchopper before it went this far, loved the shopping trolley joke Bobbi  Cheesy

Growing up is Optional
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2016, 07:38:35 PM »

Smiley O.K, I think we're done here now.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: