April 28, 2024, 11:46:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: EU - in or out. Looking for useful facts and figures  (Read 48862 times)
the coppersmith

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 09:40:42 AM »

.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cut from a German newspaper and translated:   Coming soon to a country near you !
*A female physician in Munich,Germany sends a message to the
World . . . .*
*'Yesterday,at the hospital, we had a meeting about how the
situation here and at the other Munich hospitals is
unsustainable. Clinics cannot handle the number of migrant
medical emergencies, so they are starting to send everything
to the main hospitals.*

*Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and we
women are now refusing to go among those migrants!
Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad
to worse. Since last weekend, migrants going to the
hospitals must be* *accompanied by police with K-9 units.*

*Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic
diseases that we in Europe do not know how to treat. *
*If they receive a prescription to the pharmacy, they
suddenly learn they have to pay cash. This leads to
unbelievable outbursts, especially when it is about drugs
for the children. They abandon the children with pharmacy
staff with the words:  So, cure them here yourselves!
*So the police are not just guarding the clinics and
hospitals, but also the large pharmacies.*

*We ask openly 'where are all those who welcomed the
migrants in front of TV cameras with signs at train
stations?' * *Yes, for now, the border has been closed, but
a million of them are already here and we will definitely
not be able to get rid of them.*

*Until now, the number of unemployed in Germany was 2.2
million. Now it will be at least 3.5 million. Most of these
people are completely unemployable. Only a small minimum of
them have any education. What is more, their women usually
do not work at all. I estimate that one in ten is pregnant.
Hundreds of thousands of them have brought along infants and
little kids under six, many emaciated and very needy. If
this continues and Germany re-opens its borders, I am
going home to the Czech Republic. Nobody can keep me here in this
situation, not even for double the salary back home. I came
to Germany to work, not to Africa or the Middle East!*

*Even the professor who heads our department told us how sad
it makes him to see the cleaning woman, who has cleaned
every day for years for 800 euros and then meets crowds of
young men in the hallways who just wait with their hands
outstretched, wanting everything for free, and when they
don't get it they throw a fit.*

*I really don't need this! But I am afraid that if I
return home, at some point it will be the same in the Czech
Republic. If the Germans, with their systems, cannot handle
this, then, guaranteed, back home will be total chaos..*
*You -  who have not come in contact with these people have
absolutely no idea what kind of badly behaved desperados
these people are,and how Muslims act superior to our staff,
regarding their religious accommodation.*

*For now, the local hospital staff have not come down with
the diseases these people brought here, but with so many
hundreds of patients every day this is just a
question of time.*

*In a hospital near the Rhine, migrants attacked the staff
with knives after they had handed over an 8-month-old on the
brink of death, who they'd dragged across half of Europe for
three months. The child died two days later, despite having
received top care at one of the best paediatric clinics in
Germany. The paediatric physician had to undergo surgery and
the two nurses are recovering in the ICU. Nobody has been
punished - what Huh*

*The local press is forbidden to write about it, so we can
only inform you through email. What would have happened to a
German if he had stabbed the doctor and nurses with a knife?
Or if he had flung his own syphilis-infected urine into a
nurses face and so threatened her with infection? At a
minimum he’d have gone straight to jail and later to
court. With these people so far, nothing has
happened -
WHY?*

*And so I ask ... where are all those greeters and receivers
from the train stations? Sitting pretty at home, enjoying
their uncomplicated, safe lives.* *If it were up to me I
would round up all those greeters and bring them here first
to our hospitals emergency ward as attendants ! Then
into one of the buildings housing the migrants, so they can
really look after them there themselves, without armed
police and police dogs, who, sadly today, are in every
hospital here in Bavaria.*

*Is this "situation" coming to your country Huh  '      *

minimutly

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 07:00:50 PM »

Years ago when i came out of my apprenticeship i worked in a dairy, making butter and milk powder. The butter department, which i eventuall ended up being responsible for had a massive buttermaking machine, big enough to crawl inside - (which I did once), and a pneumatic boxing line filling 25kilo boxes.
Anyway, we were having real problems with the conveyor weighing scale, which controlled the fine fill top up.
The then manager kept going on and on about these boxes having to be spot on, because they were going to intervention. Intervention, where the hell is that? The butter mountain!!
Helsbels, we gave loads of it to Russia in the end, crazy crazy.
As for in/out, as usual loads of clever people will have different opinions, they'll all tell us lies. Don't expect our own politicians to run us any better - they've made some pretty lousy decisions in the past, so what will change?
As for Boris, don't you think, whatever  he believes, he's playing a smart move? If the vote goes "out" Cameron will resign (whatever he says now), boris will be smug and ready.
If the vote goes "in" what has he lost?
these buggers allways have an eye on the future - hence some of the diabolical decisions of the past....
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 05:41:23 PM »

The degree of scepticism is totally understandable, given the track record of so many politicians, the world over, however, I would be cautious of "Newspaper" articles, albeit translated ones, unless substantiated elsewhere, as there are unscrupulous "hacks" around too, and the source is not necessarily where it appears to emanate from, but, it's all 'grist to the mill', is it not? Tongue Tongue..Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Baychimp

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 10:32:12 PM »

Years ago when i came out of my apprenticeship i worked in a dairy, making butter and milk powder. The butter department, which i eventuall ended up being responsible for had a massive buttermaking machine, big enough to crawl inside - (which I did once), and a pneumatic boxing line filling 25kilo boxes.
Anyway, we were having real problems with the conveyor weighing scale, which controlled the fine fill top up.
The then manager kept going on and on about these boxes having to be spot on, because they were going to intervention. Intervention, where the hell is that? The butter mountain!!
As for in/out, as usual loads of clever people will have different opinions, they'll all tell us lies. Don't expect our own politicians to run us any better - they've made some pretty lousy decisions in the past, so what will change?
As for Boris, don't you think, whatever  he believes, he's playing a smart move? If the vote goes "out" Cameron will resign (whatever he says now), boris will be smug and ready.
If the vote goes "in" what has he lost
these buggers allways have an eye on the future - hence some of the diabolical decisions of the past....

Minimutly. You can always tell when a politician is lying......their mouths are moving.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:35:26 PM by Baychimp » Logged
Rob54

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 03:13:32 PM »

As for Boris, don't you think, whatever  he believes, he's playing a smart move? If the vote goes "out" Cameron will resign (whatever he says now), boris will be smug and ready.
If the vote goes "in" what has he lost

Minimutly. You can always tell when a politician is lying......their mouths are moving.

Hello Baychimp,

That has been my mantra for decades. I have always said that if a politician advocates something you should always ask yourself the following two questions:

1. What's in it for the politician, or his/her associates? = There is bound to be something.

2. What is it going to cost me?  = You can bet the answer will be 'PLENTY'.

I agree with your previous post as well, where you detailed the voting apathy that prevailed at the time of our joining or not the Common Market.

Another thing that also made me wonder was that all three main parties were for us joining, so I should think that we would be doing so regardless, jaded and suspicious me, never. Roll Eyes

I remember watching a Conservative MP by the name of Sir Gerald Nabarro, standing in an orchard, declaring that none of the apples would be acceptable under the Common Market restrictions and he was shouted down by those eager to get us in. We all know who was right as regards that point now.

Like you, I voted against joining, as I couldn't see the sense in joining a group of six countries and forgoing our trading position with the Commonwealth. The free movement of goods could have been achieved by utilising a trade agreement wherein the countries concerned introduced systems to make it easier.

My biggest bugbear was that we would be getting yet another layer of politicians and bureaucrats. We already had enough layers of government. Just think of the layers that already existed, from Parish Councils, Town Councils, Borough Councils and County Councils. Add to this various other Metropolitan councils, such as the one Boris is in charge of and is trying to expand, until the boundaries of London cover at least the whole of the South of England. Like all politicians, ‘Give him an inch’ and he wants the whole country.

Of couse we must not forget the biggest buch of jokers at the Palace of Westminster, with it's 655 wasters and the expense fiddlers and the posh lot in the house across the way. Along with them you have all the government deparments and the Quangoes that they create to add even more to the taxpayers burden.

I am already planning to leave this country so really it shouldn’t worry me but it does. I am sick and tired of those that run this country into the ground for their own gain. This country has been asset stripped to the point where it is virtually a shell. All our major manufacturers and utilities have been taken over by foreign concerns. It is all controlled by foreign business and multinationals who don’t give a fig for national boundaries and pay little to no tax on their massive profits whilst the working people pay through the nose.

The people of this country are either too brow beaten or too stupid/cowardly/lazy to get up on their hind legs and do something about it. Where is the British fighting spirit and sense of fair play? Perhaps they will be naffed off enough to get out and vote this time and get us out of the flippin’ EU. This of course presupposes that they do not have any major football matches on or maybe an omnibus episode of Coronation/Eastenders/Home and Away/TOWIE or some other drivel or they won’t bother getting off the sofa.

Sorry but I am getting too wound up now so I will put away the soapbox and go and lie down in a darkened room for a bit.

All the Best,

Rob54.
Plasticpig

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 05:45:58 PM »

Fishing industry down the pan.

Farmers paid under CAP (Common Agri Policy) rules, eight billion paid into Europe, four million back.

Every month, all off the staff, MEPs and hangers-on move the France from Brussels for a week. Costs a fortune.

As already mentioned, EU accounts not signed off for nearly twenty years.
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 06:55:00 PM »

Lucid, and to the point Rob, difficult to disagree with.....mmmm Huh Huh Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Plasticpig

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 08:22:12 PM »

Disregard. Double post. Dunno what happened there.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 10:16:28 PM by Plasticpig » Logged
JayJay

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2016, 09:16:03 PM »

Gerald Nabarro - wow that is a name from the past. I had forgotten all about him until you mentioned him. Remember him having a car with the reg NAB 1. I always thought his name sounded very James Bondish!  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Rob54

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2016, 11:50:29 AM »

Gerald Nabarro - wow that is a name from the past. I had forgotten all about him until you mentioned him. Remember him having a car with the reg NAB 1. I always thought his name sounded very James Bondish!  Smiley

Hello JayJay,

If I remember correctly, he had NAB 1 though to about NAB 6. The first was on his car which I think may have been a Jag, then his wife's car, all the way through to a couple of two-wheeled runabouts that they used.

I believe he was ex-RAF, had a big old handlebar 'tash and a booming voice. He was one of the few Conservatives I had any time for.

Say what you like about the politicians of the time, they at least had individual characters and were not the clones that we get nowadays, regardless of the party they are in. They are all OxBridge ejumucated, as in schooled in selfishness and greed and the majority of them have finances that preclude them from identifying with most of us. Angry

As for old 'Just call me Dave' who insists we are 'All in it together', I can't really take him serious while he has about £50 million in the bank and keeps dodging questions about offshore accounts. Angry

All the Best,

Rob54.
trev

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2016, 12:15:17 PM »

just had this through the letter box.

yes but can blue men sing the whites?
trev

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2016, 12:25:10 PM »

just had this through the letter box.

huh,picture won,t download,it was EU the facts,i,ll try again later.

yes but can blue men sing the whites?
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2016, 08:16:57 PM »

Hello JayJay,

If I remember correctly, he had NAB 1 though to about NAB 6. The first was on his car which I think may have been a Jag, then his wife's car, all the way through to a couple of two-wheeled runabouts that they used.

I believe he was ex-RAF, had a big old handlebar 'tash and a booming voice. He was one of the few Conservatives I had any time for.

Say what you like about the politicians of the time, they at least had individual characters and were not the clones that we get nowadays, regardless of the party they are in. They are all OxBridge ejumucated, as in schooled in selfishness and greed and the majority of them have finances that preclude them from identifying with most of us. Angry

As for old 'Just call me Dave' who insists we are 'All in it together', I can't really take him serious while he has about £50 million in the bank and keeps dodging questions about offshore accounts. Angry

All the Best,

Rob54.

Gerald Nabarro was our MP when I was a teenager and yes he was all those things you said but he'd have got along pretty well with Dave and his cronies, he had the finances too and lived in a different world from the working plebs! - oh and he had a handshake like a wet fish, I've never forgotten that!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Mendalot

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2016, 08:36:19 PM »

Was this what you have Trevor?

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/PDSheridan/2016-04-06%2021.30.10_zpsp9udvvsn.jpg
EU - in or out. Looking for useful facts and figures

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/PDSheridan/2016-04-06%2021.29.28_zpse0eqp8qs.jpg

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/PDSheridan/2016-04-06%2021.29.57_zpsn0vyqemv.jpg

Precision Guesswork ......... What else do you need?
JayJay

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2016, 12:43:43 AM »

Which organisation did your pamphlet come from?

I've just read the Government is spending over 9 million sending every household a letter on the EU. I have had one from Leave but I haven't read it yet. On the ITV news web site there was a poll asking:

Should the Government spend £9.3m on the pro-Europe campaign?

NO is 91% as I write this. Anyone surprised?

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: