March 28, 2024, 07:30:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blown Triumph sprint bike built by dslam - from scratch  (Read 26242 times)
Dslam

Wot ho chaps, its bloody Whitworth!!

« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2019, 03:59:14 PM »

Thanks for the positive responses. If my gaff was big enough each room would have a bike in it.
When I met Deb I had a 1926 Raleigh 250 in the dining room. She was not happy about that so by way of compromise I built a heated garage at the end of the garden where all my mistresses now reside!
The blown Triumph is nearly there. When she 'gathers her skirts' she goes like stink but is as flat as a roof tilers nail bag off the line. Some cam timing changes have been made to shunt the power back down the rev range then it will be tinkering with fuelling to get it just so. Its a never ending story  but one I am happy and proud to be part of. This stuff doesn't happen without the help, encouragement and sponsorship of some good friends. You all know who you are!!
Roll on 2020  Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2019, 06:39:33 PM »

Must try & get to one of your sprint meets in the Spring Andy.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Dslam

Wot ho chaps, its bloody Whitworth!!

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2019, 06:47:39 AM »

I will let you know when and where mate.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2019, 09:21:17 PM »

Thanks Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: