April 27, 2024, 03:17:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "MonkeyMag" online "lad's" magazine.  (Read 2040 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: December 19, 2006, 10:06:14 PM »

No, not the latest MMMotors spin-off, but an online magazine for discerning gentlechavs.
How long will it be before they come blundering in here after Googling for MonkeyMag?
http://dennis.cerosmedia.com/e7fb2c16f8913381dcbae54c8d85654d327.cde
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 10:17:24 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Urban Terrorist

Hatfield Rat Pack

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 02:58:46 PM »

How did you find it then? Grin

Matt black is the best, f**k the rest!!
flap

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 06:18:33 PM »

Manky's a chav  Grin

Did you know I won a Trophy and lost my Cartman hat.
Then I won another Trophy. I miss my hat.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 10:47:26 AM »

Grin
I have to walk past the local tech college every day on my Postie delivery. It's teeming with every lowlife, brain dead scummy chav within a 20 mile radius. Numpties in crappy hatchbacks who think cheap chunky gold jewellry & trainers is the height of cool. Hate them all with a passion. They're there because they have to sign up for further education to get their benefits. Too thick & too lazy to get a job in McDonalds.
Sorry, where was I? Oh yeah, I deliver all sorts of magazines -"Concrete Monthly", (yes, honestly), "Funeral Directors Times", "Accountantcy Journal" etc, plus lots of those "lad's" type mags. There was an ad on the back cover of one for "Monkey" so I scribbled down the address & took a look when I got home. I like it's virtual magazine style -the way it actually turns the pages when you click on them. Yoda says he's been looking for that software himself for a while now. Clever stuff.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: