May 01, 2024, 11:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Motorcycle Jumble - Popham - Sun 12th April - Organised by Hampshire VJMC  (Read 11023 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2015, 07:26:01 PM »

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2015, 07:26:38 PM »

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2015, 07:27:44 PM »

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2015, 07:28:10 PM »

terry t

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2015, 07:31:23 AM »

As you said Andy. it was a nice sunny day. seven of us rode up from cosham to this. wasn't over crowded but a lot on offer
only saw you mate did you find a cap for that tank? saw muffins trike in the car park.

where are B S, Bright Stone bikes manufactured ? I saw 3 here looks like a 2 stroke twin. you took a photo of them Andy post 15
markju

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2015, 09:10:24 AM »

Looks like I missed a good one although to be honest I was only going for a bit of a nose around.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2015, 12:08:39 PM »

No idea where the Brightstones come from or if they're genuine vintage or repro. Quite nice looking bikes though.
Yup, I gave a fiver for the tank, (possibly early 100cc Suzuki), & 5 or 6 for a brand new old stock Honda cap, still in it's bag, to fit it. Loony bought it off me for his longterm XS650 project.
Mr Oily Bike was trading -how'd you get on Tony?

Tony oily bike

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2015, 08:07:19 AM »

As you said Andy. it was a nice sunny day. seven of us rode up from cosham to this. wasn't over crowded but a lot on offer
only saw you mate did you find a cap for that tank? saw muffins trike in the car park.

where are B S, Bright Stone bikes manufactured ? I saw 3 here looks like a 2 stroke twin. you took a photo of them Andy post 15

Me thinks you mean Bridgestone..............

In addition to the more familiar tire manufacturing nowadays, the company produced bicycles beginning in 1946,  powered bicycles beginning in 1949, and motorbikes from 1958 through 1971.  This grew out of an automotive part trading company in Japan run by Soichiro Ishibashi, the company name being taken from a literal translation of his name in English -- Ishi - stone, Bashi - bridge.

http://www.bridgestonemotorcycle.com/index2.html

There's nowt as light as a hole, so add lightness.

Our lady of blessed acceleration, don't fail me now! - Elwood Blues

Nitro doesn't add power, it multiplies it! Bob Loux, running 10.07 secs @138mph on a 650 normally aspirated Triumph drag bike in 1965!

"Incontinence Hotline" - please hold.
Tony oily bike

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2015, 08:14:53 AM »

No idea where the Brightstones come from or if they're genuine vintage or repro. Quite nice looking bikes though.
Yup, I gave a fiver for the tank, (possibly early 100cc Suzuki), & 5 or 6 for a brand new old stock Honda cap, still in it's bag, to fit it. Loony bought it off me for his longterm XS650 project.
Mr Oily Bike was trading -how'd you get on Tony?

Trading seemed slow, others thought the same too, but then I had some British stuff that needed a new home as well as a couple of Japanese bits.

My mate Rob sold the red 750 Honda in one of your pics along with quite a few N.O.S. spares, so he was fairly well pleased, but he started with his van packed to the rafters, and it looked just about as full after!

There's nowt as light as a hole, so add lightness.

Our lady of blessed acceleration, don't fail me now! - Elwood Blues

Nitro doesn't add power, it multiplies it! Bob Loux, running 10.07 secs @138mph on a 650 normally aspirated Triumph drag bike in 1965!

"Incontinence Hotline" - please hold.
terry t

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2015, 08:47:12 AM »

Me thinks you mean Bridgestone..............

In addition to the more familiar tire manufacturing nowadays, the company produced bicycles beginning in 1946,  powered bicycles beginning in 1949, and motorbikes from 1958 through 1971.  This grew out of an automotive part trading company in Japan run by Soichiro Ishibashi, the company name being taken from a literal translation of his name in English -- Ishi - stone, Bashi - bridge.

that's the name Grin should have wrote it down  Roll Eyes
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2015, 01:43:39 PM »

Used to be a bloke in our club had a Bridgestone 100cc stroker with a disc valve.  - name an un usual bike, he'd had one!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
hunter

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2015, 08:15:35 AM »

They did a range which included a 350,Back in the day there was a guy who lived near me had one.

I
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: