April 29, 2024, 06:57:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to be a grand-dad again!!!!!  (Read 5255 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006, 11:40:30 PM »

If there are any Mini Mankies out there I want a refund from the vasectomy clinic!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 12:12:08 AM »

Okay,

Mini Monkeys!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 04:08:39 PM »

Grin Grin many congratulations klogan Grin Grin

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
harley gazz

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 08:20:10 PM »

If there are any Mini Mankies out there I want a refund from the vasectomy clinic!
you did,nt have to pay did you got mine done on the good old nhs free pain oh the pain  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy talkin of pain im gonna be a grandad again end of march double trouble the one they,ve got now drives me nuts nickin me tools all the time  >:(and smashin up me stuff  Shocked only helping grandad he says ,but i love him loads all the same Grin Grin
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:23:17 PM by dynatrike » Logged

arc eye tha noo
tazet
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2007, 08:43:19 PM »

congratulations dynatrike  Grin
rainbow
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 08:23:27 PM »

Congrats to you and your family dynatrike Grin Grandkids are great Grin I got 3. One girl and two boys.  It good spending time with them and then you can give them back  Cheesy
klogan45

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 10:11:05 PM »

Congratulations Dynatrike, to you and yours. It's a big club, the Grandad Club, isn't it Grin
Can't wait for my grandson to be able to "help", he's only 18months old at the mo, but gowing up fast. probably end up pullin out what's left of me hair Grin

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
harley gazz

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2007, 03:46:34 PM »

this little terror is 3 and i swear he,s been here before he is very very quick to learn , like if he cant watch bob the builder oh the pain !! he pulls out the sky viewing card and stands there laughing at me, as if to say if i cant watch mine you cant watch yours , he is here most days and my wife tortures me by letting him stay weekends , next new arrival is supposed to be a girl so hopefully she wont be a little devil. ;Dgazz

arc eye tha noo
klogan45

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 08:25:39 PM »

Hi gazz, yep they seem to be quick on the uptake, the little one loves bob the builder too, he even puts the dvd's in the pc and plays them. He can skip chapters and when he's had enough he changes the dvd too. I don't know what the twins are, my daughter does but me and the wife have asked her not to tell us.
Ain't life grand(dad) Grin Grin

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: