April 27, 2024, 04:24:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stainless fasteners.  (Read 5760 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: July 17, 2006, 09:22:56 PM »

TitanBolts.
Stainless steel fastenings. High quality marine grade A4 nuts, bolts, screws & washers for the automotive restoration/kit & marine industries.
www.titanbolts.co.uk
01494-439237.

AHC, London Road, Camberley.
Dave has used this place loads of times for his 1958 3TA triumph he's building, also the 59 Consul he's trying to get back on the road, (nearly there!!!) he's quite often taken a nut or bolt down there and they've matched it up every time so he can replace old bits with new.

Once you get onto the A30 (London Road, Camberley), look out for the white elephant made out of pipes, and its just a bit further along on the right hand side from there. 

Janie_postie
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 07:46:28 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
longboarder

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 10:42:46 PM »

Screwfix Direct, do a pretty good basic range of stainless nuts/bolts/washers etc, nicely priced as well.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 12:58:34 AM »

Bung a link on for 'em then if you've got it please. New thread, service provided in the title, company name, product & contact details in the message body. Thanks LongBoarder.

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »

Erm - wouldn't it be better to add pother folks who sell the same stuff to the thread about the stuff?  If you see what I mean......

If you have a new thread for each link it'll be much harder to find, say, all the different peeps who sell stainless fasteners...

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 09:58:39 PM »

I'm easy -whatever makes you happy Hon!  Grin

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 10:28:17 PM »

Ok then....

Inox fasteners

Found them very useful when I was fixing up my Superdream - as well as selling seperate items and assortments, they do kits for various bits of various bikes - very helpful foir someone like me who doesn't know much about types of bolts and threads etc - their website has lots of useful info too - and when I phoned they were very friendly.

Oh and btw
I'm easy
  - we know!!!!    Wink

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 10:45:06 PM »

Grin I'm not easy, but I am affordable.  Wink
I'll have a collating session tomorrow then Bobbi.. Will collect all the similar entries together in one thread. You're right, it makes sense.

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 11:02:57 PM »

graffian

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2006, 04:02:35 AM »

RA Poole in,s**t I have forgotten the name of the place and  I used to go past there every day.. near Tadworth. They used to supply some of the places who advertise in the mags, I got some stuff from 'stainless fasteners' or was it 'stainless systems' in the 70's and there was an ra poole sticker on something.. I haven't been in there for some years but I would take a list of bolts and leave it, saying there's no hurry do it when you have time, when I collected they nearly always said that will be £20. most of the time that would be for literaly hundreds of bolt and nuts.. just rembered they have a website www.rapoole.com.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 11:51:30 AM »

Thanks matey.  Wink

C J

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 06:21:33 PM »

Try  www.whdirect.co.uk, just got their brochure this morning, lots of cheap nuts ,bolts etc + lots more intresting stuff as well.  C J.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 09:13:53 PM »

Hi CJ, thanks for that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: