March 28, 2024, 03:03:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: maybe of use to some one  (Read 6304 times)
spanners

« on: October 14, 2012, 08:56:27 PM »

up at ,wonderland,, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
thers a couple of engine,s and could even be the g/boxs aswell for a 1957,ish,  triumph mayflower ,,condition could be described as ,,unkown ,,or poor,, as i carted em back from cornwall along with the rest of a ,,project,, car (wherabouts of car at present ,-==lost  Roll Eyes) about,, ten years ago.
also i,ve found two rear side windows

any use ? ? ? 
sort of want to give em away or swap for something i can use

DONT WANT SCRAP MAN TO AV,EM,,

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
spanners

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 01:19:43 AM »

engines  sold on  ebay last week,,, buyer cant be arsed to make contact and isnt replying to messages ,, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
ROD

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 08:30:05 AM »

You interested in selling one of the Ford 1300 x flows ?
panthershaun

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 10:11:29 AM »

would that be OHV or SV Spanners?? looking for a Sidevalve/flathead Brit motor..

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
spanners

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 11:00:48 AM »

would that be OHV or SV Spanners?? looking for a Sidevalve/flathead Brit motor..

side valve ,,shaun  to be honest they are a bit rough ,, but would rebuild and run , one might not take to much work, i,ll check with  our richard tonight to see it theres been any more from ebay seller etc,
i did have the complete car partly in bits ,, i put in into storage at a friends works in 2005 and havnt seen it since about 2007 , he did say if it had to be shifted he,d let me know  but not seen him to speak to for just over two years  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

panthershaun

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 12:20:15 PM »

cheers mate..

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
spanners

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 11:19:37 PM »

shaun, velly,,velly, cheap  Wink pm me youre location deails  Wink Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: