March 29, 2024, 06:02:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trike frame and parts values  (Read 2999 times)
spanners

« on: July 18, 2018, 05:46:38 PM »

Well my health and well being is like a roller coaster  ,, the only good thing is I should be allowed to drive again soon But one of the bad things is I,m behind with my projects and its looking like I will never get my CX trike back on the road. Its partly stripped for rebuild ,,,

SO. The question is do I sell it ,, do I try and get her done ,,, or do I sell the rolling frame and v5 as an on going project ,, she,s on a Q plate ,,, and sell of all the other bits including brand new brake calipers and cables ,,

What are the bits worth Huh
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:17:42 PM by spanners » Logged

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
paulywombats

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 03:07:13 AM »

Ebay my friend will be the place to off load any of your stuff.

I thought I was wrong once, it turned out I was incorrect!
Living on a wing and a weld
Olds

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 05:32:56 AM »

Either finish and put back on the road or throw it back together and sell as complete but needing work Mike.

Getting older but no wiser! Just using bigger hammers.
The answer to most problems, fire and lots of it.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 08:50:36 PM »

I've had the same dilemma with my trike but I've finally come around to the fact that it seems pointless to to get it fixed when the logistics are so difficult, so I'm going to sell it as is.  Non runner because there's a problem with the axle, either the diff or one of the half shafts, as well as various other problems.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
terry t

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 06:01:05 AM »

I've had the same dilemma with my trike but I've finally come around to the fact that it seems pointless to to get it fixed when the logistics are so difficult, so I'm going to sell it as is.  Non runner because there's a problem with the axle, either the diff or one of the half shafts, as well as various other problems.

How much do you want for it BG.
paulywombats

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 04:21:20 PM »

Get to the back of the queue Terry T, I'm BG's adopted son now.lol

I thought I was wrong once, it turned out I was incorrect!
Living on a wing and a weld
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 02:17:09 AM »

Think I'd better stop procrastinating (I know, right!) and put an advert on or put it on Ebay, cos obviously I want as much as possible but really not sure where to pitch it.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
stinkey

I can't stop building stuff ?,but I'm slowing down

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 05:54:23 AM »

Trike project..tell the truth..sold as seen..no comebacks.. Cool

Backyard hotrodder,learnt by mistake,still learning ?
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 09:09:38 AM »

Def not going to advertise it as a 'project' - that always carries the subtext "FAILED project" - and yes I have every intention of being really honest, it's the price I find difficult to pitch.

terry t

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 11:16:40 AM »

Def not going to advertise it as a 'project' - that always carries the subtext "FAILED project" - and yes I have every intention of being really honest, it's the price I find difficult to pitch.

I sold a cx650 been off the road since 2014 needed a lot of work to recommission for £1000.00.  and a 650 night hawk been of road since 2010 non runner major work to put back on the road for £800.00
Both registered as Trikes. not reliant or Q
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: