April 28, 2024, 04:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Scratch disks full"  (Read 3853 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 09:09:37 PM »

Tongue

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 09:45:52 PM »

Can you not just "Cut&Paste" the pics. you want to keep to another folder, then delete from the orig. "photo" prog?I assume your running Windows software, of one generation or another Andy, therefore Windows own pic. manipulating software should do all you require regarding cropping, resizing, etc etc....so why not give it a try, as it has no disc size penalties.................................. my head hurts now, so I shall go and lie down ion a darkened room for a spell!!!!!!!!!ps I have also used MGI Photosuite for many years with none of these probs. check it out, Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 10:33:04 PM »

I use MS Office Picture Manager for cropping and basic editing - but as it says, it's part of MS Office.  My version of Windows (5.1) only has a 'Picture and Fax Viewer' so no editing capability.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: