April 29, 2024, 08:42:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A horse, of course  (Read 4806 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 04:34:35 PM »

Cheesy
My daily Postal delivery covers a local mobile home park. There's one particular family there who are proper Pikeys, (don't know what you call them down under Chewie -travellers, Romanies, gypsies, idle good for nuthin' thieving sc*mbags, whatever).
I've had a couple of days off work, but my buddy's just told me they've got a horse from somewhere & have tethered it in the communal garden. The other residents are livid, but I bet there's nothing they can do about it. The owners,(?), are the sort who'll know the law inside out & know just what they can get away with. Apparently the RSPCA are only concerned with whether it's malnourished & don't get involved in the legal side of it.
So looks like I'll have a horse to talk to on my round each day now.   

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 04:38:50 PM »

Ooh Manky!  Lumping travellers and Romanies together - get yourself in trouble!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 04:39:59 PM »

I know  Cheesy These definitely aren't Romanies -just gits.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 04:42:06 PM »

Travellers then!  - except they're not travelling - what does that make them?  Oh yeah, you said!   Grin

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: