April 29, 2024, 09:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: One for Fifer......Putting water in the system.........  (Read 4593 times)
ROD

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 06:08:28 PM »

You wont get thin air due to height down here,just a lot of hot air from us when we get p***ed off when something doesnt go right! P'raps the gift of those North of the border is 'PATIENCE' ...................
fifer

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 07:21:28 PM »

P'raps the gift of those North of the border is 'PATIENCE'
Aye , but when you are riddled with arthritis and suffer from back problems and can only work outside on your drive  , waiting for the weather to change is the top patience tester  Grin

Confucious ; He say that man who take woman up hill , him not on level
RODeo

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 06:18:49 AM »

Grin Grin
spanners

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 11:19:26 AM »

Roll Eyes were all a bunch of old ,crocks,, Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
ROD

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 12:01:39 PM »

Yup,we sure are! Just found out this morning Ive gotta have acataract op soon! Roll Eyes Old age cometh...............
andyrennison

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 12:46:49 PM »

Its called "experience" - I take 6 pills a day to make sure my experience doesnt knock me to the floor Wink

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared
spanners

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 12:54:02 PM »

i,v had all the pills i can have untill tea time and the pain is still killing me  tried get an appointment at docs first available 26th april

f#ck'ng waste of time

never thought arthritus would get me but that and lower discs knackered means i,m  knackered   dosnt look like i,ll be going to basingstoke manky monkey meet  wont have owt ready wont be fit enough Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

time to sell up and give up

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
fifer

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 01:04:20 PM »

Spanners , do you use a Tens machine ?

Confucious ; He say that man who take woman up hill , him not on level
ROD

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 01:12:44 PM »

Only when he cant get a fiver Fifer
one arm bandit

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 02:12:52 PM »

i,v had all the pills i can have untill tea time and the pain is still killing me  tried get an appointment at docs first available 26th april

f#ck'ng waste of time

never thought arthritus would get me but that and lower discs knackered means i,m  knackered   dosnt look like i,ll be going to basingstoke manky monkey meet  wont have owt ready wont be fit enough Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

ive got 2 boxs of morphine sulphate and a bottle of oramorph if you want some posting to takt the edge of it and everything else.
spanners

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 03:13:50 PM »

i,v had all the pills i can have untill tea time and the pain is still killing me  tried get an appointment at docs first available 26th april

f#ck'ng waste of time

never thought arthritus would get me but that and lower discs knackered means i,m  knackered   dosnt look like i,ll be going to basingstoke manky monkey meet  wont have owt ready wont be fit enough Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

ive got 2 boxs of morphine sulphate and a bottle of oramorph if you want some posting to takt the edge of it and everything else.

thanks  but i,m a bit ,topped,, up at the moment and oramorph dosnt work that well on me  i seem to be imune to it

got to try and have a clear head for tommorrow ,, got estate agents ,, valuers,, and potential buyers coming round
dont want to give them a druggie, impression,, Wink Wink
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:17:06 PM by spanners » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: