April 30, 2024, 05:51:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MMOC Great North Run 4  (Read 1925 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: August 21, 2006, 08:18:49 PM »

Just got back from a weekend in North Wales with the Maestro & Montego Owners' Club.  Some pix Here - not mine cos they're not uploaded yet, but the gold Maestro in some of the phots is mine.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 08:26:00 PM »

Maestros & Ferraris together -whod've thunk it.  Cheesy
Looks like you had a good time Bobbi. Must've clocked up a few miles over the weekend.
Ahem, don't forget the write up on the Calstock show when you get a minute please! Still not seen your photo of the Harley rider in the MMMotors shirt yet!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 09:19:36 PM »

Oh Golly Gosh, haven't had a minute!  Tomorrow we are having our grandson (age 9) for the day, so it won't be till Weds at the earliest!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 09:46:21 PM »

No problem! Was just a gentle remindertary nudge -I think I just made that word up!   Grin

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: