May 01, 2024, 10:39:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: bunch of big brutish monkeys  (Read 8683 times)
dobber

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 10:04:49 AM »

i had a genny stolen from the back of my truck in wantage town center at 2pm on a sunny sunday,
                    no prizes for guessing which type of person took it.     red tranny, hooker type sisters, greedy boards, no shame or respect of law and shiny caravans.
                         back to the point, in the pub at night a landlord told us the town had a ronker element so i called the local plod who knew straight away who would have done it, caught them on cctv. two ended up in court and pleaded guilty, i got a compensation order for 150 quid,   low n behold  it got paid, few tenners, twenty's then a 70 quid payment all into my bank.      made me think the payments are now enforced.
                  been trying to get the genny out of the police store since last may. thinking now its disappeared from there too           

no rush fella, take all the time you need,
        can i have it in 20 Min's?
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 06:48:40 PM »

does that mean more compensation ?! Smiley

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
dobber

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 07:45:42 PM »

think it means i will be fobbed off for ever and a day

no rush fella, take all the time you need,
        can i have it in 20 Min's?