May 12, 2024, 12:00:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manky's Christmas message  (Read 951 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: December 26, 2011, 12:17:08 AM »

Well, after opening presents over a breakfast of bacon & eggs, Taz & I spent a pleasant couple of hours down at the stables this afternoon, feeding ponies, mucking out stalls & putting on rugs, (horse blankets). I know I only play at this & Taz has to do it every day in all weathers, but there's something very ..satisfying, about caring for animals. Several of the women who own them came down to see their respective horses, bringing cards & pressies for Taz. A nice way to spend a Christmas Day.
Then it was home to cook the biggest duck in the World, before falling into an over-fed stupor in front of the TV, as is the custom I believe.
Tomorrow we're off to Romsey in Hampshire to visit the annual Boxing Day classic vehicle meet, before continuing to Southampton to see relatives.
However you spent your day, we hope it was all you hoped it'd be.
A very merry Crimbo from Taz & I to all of you.
G'night all.  Kiss

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
panthershaun

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 09:02:54 AM »

And a Happy belated crimbo to you sir.... not been hanging around the virtual world much recently so have some catching up to do....  Wink

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 12:16:42 PM »

You're on my list of people to visit in the Pop if we ever get it finished Shaun.
See you in the Spring.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
panthershaun

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 03:33:07 PM »

I know that feeling mate...

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: