May 15, 2024, 07:33:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan of a Trailer  (Read 4827 times)
bitzman5

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 11:25:54 PM »

Well done Mr Toad monkeys to the rescue

May your gardian angel fly faster than you can ride
rob62

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »

I think you should name & shame the b*st*rds  Angry

No point realy its usualy a bogus ebay account with a false name, as soon as they are sussed they close the account and open another.I think ebay could do more to stop them with ip address checks etc but its always going to be difficult  Sad
voodoo

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 12:56:56 AM »

Heres the sellers id for ebay fulmar3545  he has scammed someone else as they emailed me asking about that seller as I posted negative feedback warning others to stay clear ...he is useing a Virago 535 Trike picture in his scamms with reg number of P246OND which actually belongs to a pick up truck.....
Oh Toad as much as I appreciate you bidding on it for me I am paying you £600 to get the ass back so youve got the rest for fuk all so its not as if you are losing out on anything...Voodoo.....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Cabman77

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 06:55:58 AM »

A mate down here in Essex has had Cheshire constabulary on his doorstep coz someone in Europe took money for selling his Electraglide on E bay. Dickhead buyer paid upfront for it to be delivered!!!!!!!!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
toad

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 07:18:13 AM »

Heres the sellers id for ebay fulmar3545  he has scammed someone else as they emailed me asking about that seller as I posted negative feedback warning others to stay clear ...he is useing a Virago 535 Trike picture in his scamms with reg number of P246OND which actually belongs to a pick up truck.....
Oh Toad as much as I appreciate you bidding on it for me I am paying you £600 to get the ass back so youve got the rest for fuk all so its not as if you are losing out on anything...Voodoo.....

To be honest dave there aint really much of any use most of the high value breakable bits are burnt or smoke damaged so what i said was meant to be taken with a bit of humour it wer,nt a dig fella! i took time away from a busy schedule to get that back for you and i got in a lot of s**t for buying that believe me. just look at gwbikespares shop on ebay and see the stuff we normally buy and deal in  Wink

IF IT AINT RED AND WHITE IT AINT RIGHT
voodoo

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 04:35:32 PM »

I gotta stop posting messages at silly o'clock as i always phrase things wrong and upset someone lol...What i meant was you should not of been out of pocket bidding on it as i was paying you for it & as it was not costing you then anything you could sell that's still salvageable will earn you some cash....from what I remember from it sitting outside looking sorry for itself the engine had some smoke damage to rear pot/ cover, exhaust looked reusable, forks ain't too bad ( they need new seals very soon as a bit soft lol) front wheel is OK..Speedo & cable looked OK, left switchgear is good, headlight is good, Fuel cap was new but now very black thanks to all that smoke...probably a few little bits and pieces that you can strip off it, so fingers crossed you can sell a few bits...Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: