May 06, 2024, 11:16:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: end of the rainbow  (Read 1784 times)
brock

« on: September 23, 2010, 08:04:31 PM »

Doing a bit of work in the back of our new truck this evening (anyone want to buy the old one ?) and happened to glance out only to find a rainbow creeping up on me. It doesn't show too well in the photo but it actually ended in a prismatic burst of colour in the wet grass at the edge of the hardstanding, brilliant, I'm out there digging tomorrow  Cheesy
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 09:46:48 PM »

Same double rainbow Loony & I admired above the workshop late this afternoon. Brock's in Wiltshire. We were in Hampshire. That's a big ol' rainbow.
Thunder & lightning just as we packed up for the day. The sky turned really dark with the ground lit up by the low sun in that fantastic pre storm way.
I pulled over just up the road from the workshop, around 7 o clock this evening, & grabbed this shot. As Loony said, that must be what it looks like when God speaks to you.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 10:35:49 AM »

I've got one like that from Pisa - about 7pm after a big thunderstorm in the afternoon....

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 04:31:56 PM »

It's the end of the World!  Shocked

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
RODeo

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 07:17:12 AM »

As the pirate said ...aaarrrr...its a crock-o-gold! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: