May 15, 2024, 03:08:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: H-D  (Read 2213 times)
morrag

Carpe diem!

H-D
« on: March 31, 2013, 05:50:12 PM »

I was over at M&P.s yesterday, who have just taken on the Harley dealership and this was parked in their car park, and whilst I'm not a particular fan of Harley's, "Hogs" or otherwise, thought this was quite tidy!! Wink Wink..Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 10:40:06 PM »

Pretty little thing ain't it. Is that you Mr M?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
hunter

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 11:21:08 PM »

It can't be he looks to young.

I
Al

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 11:26:24 PM »

glad to see m&p getting on better shame they nearly went bust was handy having a shop so close in glasgow till they shut it

morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 11:15:06 AM »

Yes, sadly, it is indeed "me", c/w the ravages of my years!! Grin taken by my elder son when he conned me into visiting our "new" and still local M&P's to buy him a new helmet! for his latest bike, ho, hum nowt changes! M&P were started in Swansea, and now that Mark is back at the helm, having sold out to the "big boys" some years ago, and then opening Busters in direct competition! bought it back a few years later, and closed Busters, although its still an 'on-line' seller as part of Mark's "Empire", just in case of litigation, for any reason Wink all this is of course, alleged.Couple of years back his very large premised burned down, but , like the Liver Bird, has risen from the ashes, bigger and better than ever, an excellent "shop" if that's the correct term, with excellent, helpfull, staff, highly recommended, really. My sons latest piece of kit I have included, for no other reason than its a nice pic, of a nice bike, which, having taken it for a run last week, I can vouch for!And as a final comment, I bought my son his first "grownup" helmet when he reached 16, in Mark's first shop,when he started out, which was about the size of a Telephone kiosk!!where did that time go........whatever Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked..Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: