May 16, 2024, 07:19:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ruff Bus for Manky  (Read 1915 times)
lunatic

« on: February 04, 2007, 02:03:03 PM »

As requested by Manky when I saw him on friday night, pictures of lil Dugs bus. Its rough! Plans include a dose of body dropping, lowering, getting lots of dents out, welding up all the rot and rover v8 conversion among other things. Ah, theres nothing quite like a good project...... and this is nothing like a good project! Cheesy
brock

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 06:17:28 PM »

...and a coat or two of flat clear straight over the top of the existing , looks a picture
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »

I agree with my big bro -& leave the dents in.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
panthershaun

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 07:34:03 AM »

Couldn't agree more, leave the paint alone Grin Grin Grin

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 03:19:40 PM »

Oh yes what fun to keep it like that!

I used to drive an old brown WV Passat that had one red wing and i forget what colour the door was, it looked rough as hell, when I got stopped by plod he was amazed it had a current MOT, went over it with fine comb but all he could find wrong was a bit of damp in one of the headlights and the horn not working!

Hee hee!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
lunatic

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 05:51:04 PM »

Only problem with leaving the crappy paint is that it will all be fresh panels along the bottom six to eight inches! I dont think Dug wants to leave it either, its a bit trendy to have knackered paint, so he wants to go the other way the the rest! To be honest it will probably be left, as I imagine the non existant budget will have been spent by the time it comes to paint! No big budget Vw buses round here, it will be done with what we can find, make or get from the scrappy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: