May 10, 2024, 01:21:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hack Zed 1  (Read 17485 times)
voodoo

« on: June 01, 2010, 04:43:51 PM »

Sad to say my Z had to go....but already picked myself up another hack to play with....Gotta sort some paintwork out for it but thats about it ( Just dont want the standardish paint)....will post pic's eventually lol....Voodoo....
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 06:25:51 PM by voodoo » Logged

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Clive

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 08:35:21 PM »

PICTURES!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
voodoo

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 08:43:47 PM »

Its too early for pictures lol....Got to decide what to do with it yet..Do I stick it back in standard trim which would mean sticking the fairing etc all back on, or just tart it up and use it?...........Will have a ponder on it tonight......Voodoo......

Custom Paint Spraying...
Clive

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 08:46:36 PM »

Tease!! Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
voodoo

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 08:50:18 PM »

About the only clue I will give you is........it will either be painted White or Black lol

Custom Paint Spraying...
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 11:31:05 PM »

Gotta be black then - white's not a proper colour for a bike.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
voodoo

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 01:07:42 AM »

Well after doing some searching on the net for the right colour, it looks like it would be Black & White!...sheesh think i may just custom paint it and be done with it......Voodoo....

http://photos.imageevent.com/motorbiker/newspics3/Kawasaki-Z1000P.jpg

Yep my new toy is one of those!....Ive got the fairing for it plus the solo saddle (mega comfy) and front floorboards with wierd oversized heal toe gear change and still have siren and light switches fitted, but dont have the rear boxes or blue light on back....
Would love to put it back to Police spec but dont think I will have much luck tracking down the missing bits...atm it is painted Black with a headlight attatched instead of the fairing.....
Not 100% sure what to do yet so will spend the next couple of days stripping and checking it all over.....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 01:13:23 AM by voodoo » Logged

Custom Paint Spraying...
Clive

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 06:26:16 AM »

Niiice bike buddy!! Cheesy

Clive

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 06:27:36 AM »

white's not a proper colour for a bike.

I beg to differ Bobbi!!!  Grin Grin Grin

http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7962.0

Clive

triker_Chewie

west aussie dreamer

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 12:19:02 PM »

COP CHOP!!!!

I hate when people compare Lemmy with God, i know he is great but he is not gonna be Lemmy, ever

If your Dad hasnt got a beard, you've got two Mums

Quote from: Manky Monkey
there's no point it lookin' pretty if we can't drive it. 
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 06:28:47 PM »

"Chips" chop.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
voodoo

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 06:41:57 PM »

Went out for a little ride on it today and damn that thing is smooth....real quick too....started tracking down a few of the cop bits, going to semi convert it back to a CHP bike.....not putting boxes or radio box on as want to be able to take passenger...Its going back into White and Black with all new CHP Badges on it though...plus the lights and siren are getting sorted out so the all work as they should, think ive tracked down a set of the red and blue lights for the fairing, first time for everything as I will put the fairing back on it...never had a bike with a big fairing so that will be a novelty....Voodoo...

Custom Paint Spraying...
voodoo

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 07:07:45 PM »

So far not had time to do anything on this bike,apart from take the r/hand switchgear apart to hunt for an electrical fault that wasnt there...but whilst doing that I noticed that the throttle slide is broken on one side, so only 1 cable was working.....manged to find something similar from a modern bike on ebay so just waiting for that to arrive now...Voodoo

Custom Paint Spraying...
voodoo

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 04:02:00 AM »

Finally made a start on this bike...
All the paintwork is now in Silver base coat & Today I will Ice it over and stick on its second coat of paint then soon as thats dried enough I will be adding the top coat...then gotta leave it 24 hours flat that out and start Lacquering it....fingers crossed by Friday I can start the artwork....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
panthershaun

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 01:17:51 PM »

my mate in LA has a pair of those bikes, must get over and have a go  Grin Grin Grin

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: