May 14, 2024, 08:45:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: hard sad decision  (Read 8798 times)
zakboy

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2011, 07:06:36 PM »

yes pet animals and farming animals are completely diffrent,have a good friend who is a pig breeder and know a few live stock farmers but fully understand there need to cull to make a living not something i could do my self but fully understand it none the less,sounds like you have had your fair share of loss to,i know your right when you say it will get easier,and each day brings us a step closer to excepting he as gone, i wish you all the best with the remaining puppies and hope they all stay strong and healthy.zak

Give me the strength to except the things in life i can not change
zakboy

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 07:22:10 PM »

well disspite me saying i would not have another dog,we now have an edition to the family, meet Trudy the 7 week old Jack Russel.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 03:16:09 PM by zakboy » Logged

madron

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 07:47:11 PM »

she is gorgeous and we have 6 additions
zakboy

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2011, 07:54:15 PM »

There fantastic madron, all the best with them  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Cabman77

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2011, 08:02:01 PM »

well disspite me saying i would not have another dog,we now have an edition to the family, meet Trudy the 7 week old Jack Russel.

I opened this thread to a chorus of " aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" .............................she is a beauty Zak

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
madron

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011, 08:14:05 PM »

ye wife sez we are keeping the runt the big boy the little girl the well ye get the picture
but they are all going
zakboy

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2011, 08:19:27 PM »

I opened this thread to a chorus of " aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" .............................she is a beauty Zak
cheers cabman,just could not be with out a dog  Smiley Smiley Smiley

zakboy

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011, 08:23:54 PM »

ye wife sez we are keeping the runt the big boy the little girl the well ye get the picture
but they are all going
yep i get the pic,we have the same prob when we rear the parrots you want to keep them all but it,s just not pratical got two parrots that we reared last year and hung on to but we are now having to think about re homing them we just dont have the room.

madron

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2011, 08:29:14 PM »

i know i used to breed thousands of reptilesand wanted to keep every one but you always know most have to go even now there are some i regretted selling like you i have always had animals around me couldnt be without them some how    but trudy is so cute n cuddly
zakboy

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2011, 08:40:46 PM »

i know i used to breed thousands of reptilesand wanted to keep every one but you always know most have to go even now there are some i regretted selling like you i have always had animals around me couldn't be without them some how    but trudy is so cute n cuddly
well i was going to wait a bit longer before getting one,but had a Friend who breeds them and just happend to have a litter, and the wife was missing having a dog around the place so decided to suprise her with the pup, fetched her last sunday and she as settled in a treat.

spanners

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 11:02:12 PM »

nice one  Smiley

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
zakboy

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2011, 05:44:44 AM »

cheers mike,  Wink sent you pm mate

voodoo

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2011, 07:51:01 AM »

Sorry to hear about your Dog Zak...the russell looks cute....oh Madron I just love that breed & if I thought I could convince the wife we needed another dog & convince her it would not eat my cats or staffie I would have one in a heartbeat.....Voodoo.....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
zakboy

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2011, 09:10:11 AM »

cheers voodoo  Smiley

madron

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2011, 10:10:53 AM »

voodoo you wont believe it but they dont give a fig about anything and get on with owt except my budgie lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: