May 08, 2024, 11:38:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Balloons  (Read 1056 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: March 02, 2006, 09:43:32 PM »

Baby balloon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight with you and mummy?" asks baby balloon to father balloon.
Father balloon explains to baby balloon that he is getting too old and too big to be sleeping in the same bed as mummy and daddy and tucks him in and kisses him night in his own bed.

During the night when mummy and daddy balloons are asleep baby balloon tries to squeeze himself into bed with mummy and daddy, but there is no room.
So he decides to release some air out of mummy balloon, but still no room.
He then releases some air from daddy balloon but there is still no room.
So he then releases some air from himself which allows enough room for him to snuggle in bed between his mummy and daddy.

In the morning daddy balloon isn't impressed. "What did I tell you? You had to sleep in your own bed, you've been very naughty. You've let your mum down, you've let me down and most of all you've let yourself down!"

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 03:40:38 PM »

Harr ha ha ha!! Grin

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: