May 08, 2024, 05:28:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Bicycles.  (Read 1458 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: February 27, 2006, 09:36:33 PM »

Another of Steve's website links:
A hardcore custom bicycle collective! As Steve said, not sure where they fit into the whole custom scene, but it's another facet to it all isn't it. They were at the Extreme Wheels show at Ally Pally at the weekend apparently. Some good links from their site. Should've kept my ol' Rayleigh Chopper!

http://www.custombp.co.uk/

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
lunatic

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 06:28:24 PM »

Might be a bit of a mission but Ill see if I can get a few of my Ally Pally pics up here sometime! The push bikes were awesome! Grin One push trike had gas shocks with gas bottles hung under the back axle, and chain link bars! Cool
Urban Terrorist

Hatfield Rat Pack

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 08:14:46 PM »

Ok, cars i could let you get away with, but push bikes? you need to get on your motorbike abit more mate Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

Matt black is the best, f**k the rest!!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 10:51:06 PM »

Heh heh! Be a little more open-minded U.T! Probably more work gone into them than a lot of motorbikes & no off the shelf bolt on parts available. Same as scooters -not personally my thing, but I can appreciate the workmanship.
Just sold my bike so can't get out on it now! Got to push on with the trike ready for the Spring!
Loony, would be great if you can sort out some piccies for us. Burn 'em onto a disc & post them to Yoda, (PM him or me for his address). Very interested to see the tricycle! A few words would be good if you feel like it, (write in your word processor & add as an email attachment), & we can post a proper report in the Rally/Show Photos bit.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: