May 06, 2024, 09:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sammy Miller's Bike Jumble  (Read 2416 times)
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« on: April 07, 2006, 08:20:44 AM »

Sunday 9th April, Bike Jumble at Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum in New Milton, Hampshire. Usually quite a good turn out. Some stalls on hard standing others on field, hope its a fine day Smiley

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 01:52:37 AM »

Gonna be blardy cold I reckon! If I'm wrong I might see you there.......

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 10:25:53 PM »

Did you go Pete? A good day? Take any piccies for us?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 11:02:56 PM »

Hi, yes, me and chrissie went. Got there about 9:30 and had to wait for it to open. Sorry didnt think to take my camera, but did see a couple of guys with theirs and didnt even think about it at the time. Weather was good, a little chill to the wind. Lots of stuff there, some "tat" also some "expensive tat" Smiley All I bought were some 3/8th drive "Torx" bits and some cable ties. Thought I'd better get the Torx bits as Emily needed some to strip the dashpanel out of her "new" Ford Ka. She moaned about how much of the car she had to take apart just to change the instrument panel lightbulb. Emily reckons it must have been designed by a man Grin When she finally got into it the bulb was ok, but there is some sort of loose connection.... Back to Sammys Smiley We had to take a break from all the stressful shopping so took refuge in the museum courtyard sat by the fishpond with a bacon bap & coffee Smiley Dam hard work this walking round looking at bike bits and tools. Then went home and off to pick up my "new" Mig Welder Smiley Smiley Smiley just need to sell my other one now, its a good machine but when I was offered the latest one it was at a price I couldnt refuse.
Thats all fof now, catch ya later Cool

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 11:03:39 AM »

Thank you  Cheesy

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: