May 02, 2024, 05:52:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betty Boop leather jacket  (Read 2953 times)
Plainy Janie

« on: January 15, 2006, 10:40:35 PM »

My latest purchase.  Its so Boopoopadoop!!!

Janie_postie

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 10:54:20 PM »

Very tasteful! Should definitely see you coming wearing that!  Grin
So you've figured out the piccie posting thing then?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Plainy Janie

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 01:46:49 PM »

I pinched this picture off the internet.  I know how to insert a piccie into my posting, I just don't know how to reduce the size of the pictures I have taken myself on my digi watsit thingy - you know what I mean.

Janie_postie

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 02:09:36 PM »

Well if all else fails, email them to either Yoda or myself & we can re-size & either post 'em or send 'em back to you.
When you gonna write us something for the site then Janie? Got lots of people promising stuff but no-one actually putting hands to keyboards. How about some piccies of Jacko's trike with a short write-up? Will be posting another local V Dub trike in the Motors section soon.

Plainy Janie

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 03:35:01 PM »

Shall take some pictures this afternoon - promise!!!  But you'll have to reduce them for me.  I will send captions for each one.  Dave's triumph is still in the garage under blankets and waterproof cover.  "Bless its little chrome socks".  Daren't have it back at the house just yet, we've had the plasterers in this weekend - the house is full of dust!   

Janie_postie

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 04:12:47 PM »

I was a plasterer's mate for 4 years before I joined the Post Office. Only took the Royal Mail shilling to see me through a cold Winter spell when I was laid off cos it was too cold to plaster. Been there nearly 19 years now! I could mix it with the best of 'em!
If you can take a dozen or so nice shots of Jacko, (difficult I know!), with his V Dub, somewhere reasonably photogenic, & add a few paragraphs to go with it, the omni-present Yoda will hopefully make 'em up into a page in the Motors section for you. Same goes for the Consul. Nudge Dave & get him to write us something on the trials of running a semi classic car as a daily driver, or a progress report on the Triumph, or why not a few hundred words on your travels on the Boopster? Go on, you can do it!  Wink
I'm chasing up a local Zephyr & a Pinto engined Ford 100E at the moment. There's loads of interesting stuff out there we could feature. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: