May 14, 2024, 04:07:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ITS ALIVE!  (Read 1415 times)
lunatic

« on: March 23, 2006, 08:41:57 PM »

Finally after many (many,many) years dormant we fired up the engine on the trike today!  Grin Grin
Sounds absolutely amazing and drew a little crowd of all the slackers in the yard. Then finally I had my first ride on it Cheesy. Its frisky! Grin Needs more weight in the front! We hadnt got a throttle cable yet so had to make do with leaning over the back and just twisting the linkage! You only need to blip the throttle and the front comes up. Shocked So it looks likely we will have it on the road this summer and will make it to the Volksworld show in a week and a half! Then I can move onto the next project...
Oh and we move in to the new workshop in about a week, Ive got the keys but we have the massive amount of cars to shift over there on wednesday!
Mr Mankey, I will whack those flics I have of anything of interest on a cd over this weekend and drop them over to you if thats ok?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 09:58:36 PM »

That'd be great Marcus. Thank you. I'll be in Southampton for the weekend, but you could leave the disc with Phil if you like or I'll PM you my address & you could shove it in the post. Would be nice to see a piccie of the trike moving under it's own steam here. As soon as you're set up in the new paintshop we'll bring Flap's trike tank over for some striping. Best of luck with the new place. I hear Aztec Bikes are taking over your old unit.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
lunatic

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 06:32:51 PM »

Yep! They'll have to scrub all the metalflake off the floor!
Pm me your address and Ill drop the piccies off, Im out of town on sat at a Honda club rolling road day. Never been to a rolling road so should be interesting!
Ill let everyone know when were in the new place, if anyone feels like grabbin a roller and helping us paint the place Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 10:17:27 PM »

Yup, give us a shout when you're ready. Can't drop the disc off at my place -I live in a flat with an entry buzzer system & I won't be here. Have PM'd you my address though so just drop it in the post. Taking your camera to the rolling road do?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: