May 10, 2024, 02:49:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yam xv535 starter relay/solenoid thingy....help needed please.  (Read 6736 times)
voodoo

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 10:33:05 PM »

I had the same thing with my Trike & it turned out to be one of my battery terminals was a bit dodgey 90% of the time it would start first time other 10% it just clicked...hope its sorted...Voodoo...

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
klogan45

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 10:14:39 PM »

Latest news. The battery appears to be knackered, it won't take a charge......I know it's not the charger at fault as I charged a car bettery with no problem. Have to get a new battery and just to be on the safe side I'll check the charging rate too,
thanks for all the help and advice.
Regards
K

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
klogan45

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 12:02:38 PM »

Thanks one and all. It was a knackered battery, it wouldn't charge above 10 volts. I bought a new one and all is well. While i was at it I took the exhaust system off and welded a coulpe of little holes so ....result.
Regards
K

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: