May 10, 2024, 03:10:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Z chop  (Read 2294 times)
voodoo

« on: January 24, 2010, 01:46:40 PM »

Hi all...sorry not been about much but not been too good last few months.....
Ok the reason for this post.......last year I had a few probs with my Z chop, what with rear brake master cylinder falling apart (Still need to find one!) & electronic ignition dieing then having new valve seals fitted my chop has not run since...well it fired up ran at 5k revs and died not to fire up again...I have decided to give it one last chance as in the week I will try and get it running....Failing this & as long as I dont lose my rag and smash it up I will end up finding a decent bike shop to stick it in & fingers crossed get it sorted....depending on cost involved will decide if I keep it or stick it up for sale...So if anyone knows a decent bike shop not a huge distance from me (Amesbury Wiltshire) then please let me know as geting sick of seeing the chop stood to one side of my workshop and non running....Voodoo......

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Clive

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 03:51:47 PM »

Two Brothers, on the West Portway Ind Est in Andover buddy! Really good service, and I reckon they'll even come and pick it up for you!!!!

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 06:51:57 PM »

There's a pretty clever bloke who lives in Swindon - has been seen on this forum a time or two!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
toad

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 07:08:00 PM »

will ring you later Wink

IF IT AINT RED AND WHITE IT AINT RIGHT
voodoo

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 10:43:21 PM »

Many thx to Mr Toad for coming over on saturday (was my birthday) and getting my Z fireing up again...just to let you know Toad ive stripped the carbs down and think I may of found the fuel problem.......when I took out the float needle thingies with the filters on they were coated in gunk and so was the fuel way through all 4 carbs...its now all nice and clean and gunk free, so I will be sticking them back on soon as I get a chance and fingers crossed it will run again.....Voodoo...

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: