May 04, 2024, 06:39:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Might be useful  (Read 884 times)
JayJay

« on: February 08, 2018, 08:05:26 PM »

Sent to me from a Martin Lewis show viewer.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ewoap4.jpg
Might be useful

My Mum recently received a letter totally out of the blue and two months after the event in question. She had parked at a hospital. It says she cannot appeal!  Huh

I assume their tickets are of the right example in the photo as my Mum was never given a ticket. Turns out, the company have a reputation for sticking a yellow ticket on the car windscreen, photographing it for evidence and then removing it so that people cannot get the discount for paying within 7 days or appealing.  Angry

It also turns out the company is run and owned by a man who has a string of dissolved companies behind him.

My Mum has been advised not to pay plus she knows her Blue Badge was on the dash with the ticket she had prepaid and which showed the sum of £1.80 for disabled parking.

The hospital says the parking is nothing to do with them and they do not benefit from the income. I find that hard to believe when Bournemouth Hospital benefitted from £1.7 million from visitor parking last year.  Shocked

Anyway, just in case other Monkeys and their friends and loved ones didn't know about the ticket difference, I thought it was worth posting.
JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
poprodder

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 10:16:33 PM »

but people have been taken to court and lost as i believe the law has changed.

me? i would just ignore them.

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 04:35:10 PM »

but people have been taken to court and lost as i believe the law has changed.

Yes I've heard that too.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
JayJay

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 03:19:33 AM »

Well this was from Martin Lewis who is pretty up-to-date on these type of things.

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
madron

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 11:28:02 AM »

if you respond to them in any way you admit guilt in law DO NOT respond at all they cannot then do anything as government just past a law to say they cannot get any details from your reg to pursue you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: