May 12, 2024, 02:02:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: mp3 players  (Read 2843 times)
ROD

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 10:00:31 AM »

So after a lot of poncing about making boxes to mount this set up into that didnt look right,then another and another,Ive now got it all sorted.In basic terms,just plug the cable from the hemet into the socket under the seat. We used it on the Trikefest trip,but for some reason that I havent had time to suss yet,the mp3 player only lasted for around 2 1/2 hours before showing 'low battery'. Combined with the 2 way radio it was great.As soon as you speak the music volume lowers--you know --when I said things like "oops sorreeee" as we hit another pothole which caused her to wobble a bit! SWMBO had control of the mp3 and I fitted a little old camera softcase next to the pillion seat to put the player in, once the music was selected.Trikes a real cruiser now  Grin
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:02:57 AM by ROD » Logged
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 06:30:27 PM »

Coo, that's posh. I still have to hum to myself, (haven't got a radio in my hotrod, let alone my bike).
Many moons ago, when I were a teenager, my mates & I made music on the move with tape recorders strapped to our bike tanks & speakers taken from the handsets of public phoneboxes, (I shall strenuously deny that if asked in a court of law), wedged into the lining of our open face crash helmets. I reckon these MP3 chappies owe us some serious royalties.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Baychimp

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 10:58:47 PM »

Cor you were really posh, I had a wind up gramaphone tied to the pillion, with the large papier mache horn directed towards my right ear. Mono only. You youngster have never had it so good Grin Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 11:03:42 PM »

Aye, tell that to the kids of today, & they won't believe ya. They won't.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: