May 10, 2024, 04:16:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: reliant paper work  (Read 1921 times)
terry t

« on: July 21, 2012, 09:15:04 PM »

did i dream it. or did some one on here ask about some paper work for a reliant  Huh
spanners

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 09:26:45 PM »

no,, you didnt dream it  Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
terry t

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 09:28:19 PM »

no,, you didnt dream it  Roll Eyes
was it you. Wink Wink
spanners

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 09:30:16 PM »

nope , some that i think live,s in the land of sheep an dragons,, Wink ohh and wellie,s an fan belts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
terry t

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 09:42:18 PM »

nope , some that i think live,s in the land of sheep an dragons,, Wink ohh and wellie,s an fan belts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i get the land of sheep and dragons bit. Wink.    but with my sheltered upbringing. Grin  wellies and fan belt Shocked
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 10:08:05 PM »

As moderator, the thread was reported to me by a reader, who thought selling the "identity" of one vehicle, to be used on another, was maybe unwise on a public forum. So I removed the thread.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
terry t

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »

As moderator, the thread was reported to me by a reader, who thought selling the "identity" of one vehicle, to be used on another, was maybe unwise on a public forum. So I removed the thread.
ok Andy.
merv

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 08:59:05 AM »

Good for you,when we start building our own vehicle which we are aloud. By following the right channels we keep the governing body of our backs and stop them from hopefully scrapping the privilege of building our own,even though getting the right paper work can be a pain

Why do every five minute job take all day, and
if it can go wrong it will go wrong
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 02:24:05 PM »

Not to mention that being as it's Andy's site he could be prosecuted for allowing that sort of deal to be done via his forum!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
terry t

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 03:38:16 PM »

look on ebay theres loads of these for sale. why aren't they being prosecuted.  Huh
no one said a word .when a member asked for one a few weeks back.  because they didn't want a Q plate on there vehicle.
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 03:45:30 PM »

As the instigator of the origional request, let me just clarify a few points before total hysteria ensues. Firstly,it most certainly is Andy's prerogative to "pull" any items he sees fit, its his site after all. Secondly, a registration document accompanies a unique VIN plate number, and provided that VIN no. accompanies the document, then it cannot be used elsewhere on another vehicle, which is the reason over the years, that when severely rusted and no longer servicable chassis, or chassis so damaged in accidents they have had to be replaced with new and approved items., the origional VIN plate is transfered to that replacement chassis. Old cars are bit like the only garden spade your grandad used all his life, the one that had 5 new handles and 3 new blades! QED folks, I shall now resist the urge to expand further, and hope you see the point!!...............Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
toad

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 11:16:10 AM »

Morrag You Have a Pm

IF IT AINT RED AND WHITE IT AINT RIGHT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: