May 12, 2024, 08:57:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1100 virago  (Read 3607 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 09:34:45 PM »

Good luck Fred.
So who's kit did you use & what did you get for your money? Happy with it? A good fit? Everything you need in the kit? Full instructions? Good supplier back up?
If you're happy with it all would you recommend it to others here who might fancy something similar?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Firery Fred

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 07:38:54 PM »

Projex in Cradly Heath.Everything needed was supplied and fitted perfectly,I think you normaly have to make up one or two little brackets up but because he had a virago in at that time he did everything for me at no extra charge.All powder coating done, except the diff cradle which we had to weld small brackets to, to fit the hand brake and master cylinder and rear brake leaver.All top quality stuff and more than happy with what we got,verry little to do to fit and Kev,the guy who owns the place,was only ever at the end of the phone and really helpful.So if like me, you're an absolute novice at this I would highly recommend this guy 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 07:00:05 PM by Firery Fred » Logged

It's better to have a gun,(welding),and not need one than need a gun and not have one
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 09:18:38 PM »

Bung his details in the Links for Commercial Purposes bit of the forum then please Fred. Can't get a better recommendation than a satisfied customer.
Send us in some piccies & a write-up & we'll put it in the Motors, 3 wheels section of the main site for you.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: