May 15, 2024, 06:28:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cancer drugs. UPDATE  (Read 4726 times)
merv

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2015, 01:02:06 AM »

And done

Why do every five minute job take all day, and
if it can go wrong it will go wrong
JayJay

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2015, 01:32:20 AM »

Hi Mark

I have signed, but is it also worth the person who set it up putting it on Change.org.

People seem to respond quite well to that site. The site also sends out emails to people that are registered with them that have supported similar requests. For example, I recently signed to help a 47 yr old Downs man to stay near his family in a local independent living accommodation rather than be moved miles away.  Over 150 thousand signed and the local authority yielded and he gets to stay locally. I didn't know the man but it was a small way for me to fight injustice and help his family.

I think you need 100 thousand signatures before the petition gets looked at on the govt. site so the above might be another way.

Hope you get the result you need.

JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
markju

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2015, 06:53:06 AM »

Hi Mark

I have signed, but is it also worth the person who set it up putting it on Change.org.

People seem to respond quite well to that site. The site also sends out emails to people that are registered with them that have supported similar requests. For example, I recently signed to help a 47 yr old Downs man to stay near his family in a local independent living accommodation rather than be moved miles away.  Over 150 thousand signed and the local authority yielded and he gets to stay locally. I didn't know the man but it was a small way for me to fight injustice and help his family.

I think you need 100 thousand signatures before the petition gets looked at on the govt. site so the above might be another way.

Hope you get the result you need.

JJ  Smiley

Thanks to all who have signed. I'm going to pass on the above info now. Thanks for that JayJay
triker_Chewie

west aussie dreamer

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2015, 12:12:47 PM »

drugs are the answer

I hate when people compare Lemmy with God, i know he is great but he is not gonna be Lemmy, ever

If your Dad hasnt got a beard, you've got two Mums

Quote from: Manky Monkey
there's no point it lookin' pretty if we can't drive it. 
markju

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2015, 09:04:05 PM »

Quick update. This e petition has reached over 100,000 signatures.
Also the people who make these decisions to ban vital cancer drugs have given it a temporary respite while they investigate further.
Took a while to get there.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2015, 11:33:52 PM »

Thanks for the update - people power eh?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
digger06

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2015, 12:15:50 PM »

not often I sign petitions, as they often are a waste of time on trivial stuff,,,,

but this ones worth my time,
signed
klogan45

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2015, 08:45:21 AM »

Signed.

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
JayJay

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 02:54:30 PM »

Brilliant Mark. I only hope they go further and permanently make them available to all those who need them.
JJ  Cool

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
markju

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 08:43:04 PM »

Brilliant Mark. I only hope they go further and permanently make them available to all those who need them.
JJ  Cool

Thanks. Been a lot of publicity over this and the cancer support group that I'm part of, GIST SUPPORT UK has really gone to town on it. Not bad for a group that is basically run from people's kitchen tables Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: