May 16, 2024, 09:40:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P Michael Jackson  (Read 5692 times)
Baby Duck

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 07:10:53 PM »

Been cruising the forums I belong to all day and I must say you cuddly folk have been very restrained (or busy or disinterested). Reading stuff elsewhere I haven't laughed so much in ages (and there's a couple of forums I've not even looked at yet).

Does that make me a bad person?  Tongue

muppet

everyone has the right to be stupid...some just abuse the priviledge
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 09:05:34 PM »

No, just makes us too restrained -must try harder.  Grin
A quick Google brought up these:

Reports of Michael Jackson having a heart attack are incorrect. He was taken to the children’s ward to have a stroke

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is already 99% plastic he’s being melted down and turned into Lego bricks so kids can play with him for a change

Michael Jackson is not going to be cremated or buried. He’s going to be recycled into carrier bags so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with

Due to Michael Jackson’s untimely death his upcoming London dates have been cancelled. They were James aged 9 and Simon aged 11

Why do they keep showing that black kid on the News? Last time I saw Michael Jackson he was whiter than Nick Griffin (leader of BNP)

Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney films?
Disney films can still touch kids

Early reports say Michael Jackson hasn't been this stiff since McCauley Culkin stayed over

Michael Jackson died from a heart attack last night after discovering Boyz to Men was actually a pop group and not a delivery service

« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:26:41 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
tony b

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »

first reports said he died when he fell over a pram,further investigation reveals that they "cant blame it on the buggy"

it wasnt me ,you cant prove it;
Mr_G

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 05:04:37 PM »

Police thought that Michael Jackson had committed suicide by jumping off the golden gate bridge, they later found him bobbing up and down on a little bouy.

"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."

My time machine is broken.................It was working fine tomorrow!
klogan45

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »

Now come on chaps and chapesses, these MJ jokes must stop...............................................................

I've not been able to get up off the floor for laughing Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Ever tried typing while rolling about on the floor? It ain't easy.
Regards
K

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
Hillbilly Deluxe

i dont have an attitude ....maybe it's just you ??

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »

He truly was a legend that touched a generation....unfortunately it was the younger generation

good riddance you sick f**k

SteveRedd

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 05:08:04 PM »

we had this all on BC ahd I must say I am suprised it  has been allowed to run  degenerate on here, I usually find you lot quite level headed and sensible, but all the kid stuff is just heresay and rumour and was never proven, it never ceases to amaze me how people are prepared to jump on a bandwagon just because the press say so.

libel
Noun
1. Law the publication of something false which damages a person's reputation
2. any damaging or unflattering representation or statement
Verb
[-belling, -belled] or US [-beling, -beled]
Law to make or publish a false damaging statement or representation about (a person) [Latin libellus a little book]

Seperately I personally find all the jokes ( that started on the day of his death) in very bad taste...whatever you think of him.....as someone who has lost some very close freinds recently I don't find taking the piss out of anyone who has died particularly funny
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:15:47 PM by SteveRedd » Logged

Growing up is Optional
Hagar

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 08:00:43 PM »

Humour is always personal and subjective  ........

Personal :   
adjective
Relating or belonging to a single or particular person rather than to a group or an organization:

Subjective : 
adjective
Influenced by or based on personal beliefs or feelings, rather than based on facts:

Humour :
noun
1. The ability to be amused by things, the way in which people see that some things are amusing or the quality of being amusing:

Humourless :
adjective
1. Lacking humour
2. __________ , _________  ..  ( fill in blank as seems appropriate to you personally )

..  Hagar  ..

" When you have to kill a man , it costs nothing to be polite. "  .. Winston Churchill
SteveRedd

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 09:38:47 PM »

bo****ks
Noun, pl
the testicles
Noun
nonsense; rubbish
interj
an exclamation of annoyance, disbelief, etc. [Old English beallucas]

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Growing up is Optional
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »

Steve I agree with you about the unproven bit - at least, I believe it was innocent in MJ's mind, and I don't believe anything 'happened' when the kids stayed over - partly cos I reckon he wasn't capable.

But there are always sick jokes and I have to admit I find them very funny - not just the MJ ones, sick jokes in general.  My suggestion is - if you don't like em, don't read em!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Hagar

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 09:42:53 PM »

bo****ks
Noun, pl
the testicles
Noun
nonsense; rubbish
interj
an exclamation of annoyance, disbelief, etc. [Old English beallucas]

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now thats humour    .............  or is it ?     .................   Grin  Grin

..  Hagar  ..   Grin

" When you have to kill a man , it costs nothing to be polite. "  .. Winston Churchill
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 10:18:54 PM »

Point taken Steve.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
ROD

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 04:53:15 AM »

Just my 2p.... As others have said in this thread ..Theres no doubt about his talent and performing  ability .A shame really ,as he came across as a twat ,getting worse as he got older.
SteveRedd

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 06:37:08 AM »

I suppose I have  an issue with sick jokes because for nearly 20 years my son ( for whom I am a full time carer) has had to tolerate looks, glaring, stares, even pointing, spastic jokes and all  kinds of s**t...... luckily as he is autistic most of them have passed him by, but not me......I have felt like taking on the world at times and I get so wound up by the ignorance that I have felt I could kill...and I am not ust saying that...it is horrible to see someone you love being ridiculed by people who know nothing of what has been endured over the years and it goes very deep, then on top of that my partner has a severe birthmark on her face, despite being a fantastic person and being attractive she has had to endure a lot of crap too. We get stared at a lot when we go out and on occasion I have come close to blows with dickheads who feel it's big to make some kind of comment. That is one of the reasons I hang around with bikers, as in general they are real people who have been through the mill and a good few of them have bits missing and take people for what they are......not how they look

....me I'm just fat and hairy  Wink

Growing up is Optional
Plainy Janie

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 06:18:44 PM »

Poor MJ. RIP.

At least he can't be a target for anyone else who was thinking of making money out of him.

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: