May 16, 2024, 10:35:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweaty Monkey shirts.  (Read 5825 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »

The stickers are ready now so I'll post the shirt & stickers together tomorrow then PM you with the total cost.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 09:15:12 PM »

I've just added myself to the sticker list - don't wrry if I'm too late, doesn't matter.

Can't make up my mind about the sweatshirt size so i think I'll wait till I see one!
In the meantime, can i have abrown T shirt in large please!  Plus the stickers if not too late, and how much will I owe you if you post them together?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 10:09:11 PM »

To quote a line from American Grafitti, "It's not too late, it's never too late".
No problem Bobbi. If we run out of merchandise we'll simply get more printed.
Right, I've got the brown T shirt in stock & the stickers so I'll send those out straight away in one package, then PM you the total cost.
As for the sweatshirts, I can't afford to keep many in stock, (I have to pay for everything up front & Postie wages don't buy many shirts), which is why I always say allow 2 weeks for delivery.
I've got a Medium sweatshirt in stock but would have to order up a Large.
So for comparison, here's your Large brown T shirt against a Medium sweatshirt...   

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 10:11:54 PM »

...and against a Large sweatshirt, (this one's already on it's way to Spanners).

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 10:39:21 PM »

I'll compare mine later and let you know!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
tazet
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 10:40:40 PM »

Ok doky
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: