May 15, 2024, 03:13:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pagan's pitch  (Read 2259 times)
pagan

Ride like yer stole it...

« on: January 21, 2008, 11:30:34 PM »

Hi to every one here on Manky Monkey just a bit about me...unlike the 'weddin' speech' hopfully I won't waffle too much...I'm  in to Bike's Trike's n Rod's a die hard Rockabilly and heavily into Tattoo's... Enjoy rally meets n go to as many as I can, I try me very hardest to keep the JD distillery in business... well thats about it from me two finger typin' for a while need a top up on me 'sour mash' hic!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q34/pagan66/4b3b_11.jpg
Pagan's pitch

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q34/pagan66/P4190094.jpg
Pagan's pitch

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q34/pagan66/P1010188.jpg
Pagan's pitch

The Pagan
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 11:51:22 PM »

Like the Indian Larry tribute mate.
Lunatic's recently had Larry's trademark question mark tattooed on his wrist & PD's gradually disappearing under a tide of ink. Check the Human Colouring Book thread.
Gonna tell us some more about your trike? Don't recognise it -have we been to any of the same rallies as you? Always looking for more roving MMMotors reporters for the Rally/Show Photos section you know.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
tazet
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 11:54:11 PM »

Hi there. Take it the pic of the tat on your leg is not that old or are you just into oil  Grin
pagan

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 06:13:03 AM »

The trike's an XJ900 pre diversion motor runnin' an reliant axle, though its all change again...gona be putin' a klr600 front end on with 21" wheel and goin' for 14" modular wheels to the rear... I usually get to the Valley, Farmy down to Squires a fair bit n also Fox n dale, Wozwolf...though this year would like to take in Rock n Blues and poss The Bulldog... The Tattoo on me leg is fairly recent my back is the lastest work in progress... though you can't beat a bit of the ole' oil now and again...

The Pagan
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 01:20:18 PM »

nice tats m8 saw them on CB a while back, u wanna watch it though posting yer bod all over the place peeps will talk Smiley see you got springs under da seat how does that handle bends m8? im thinking of using shocks"or nothing" but some have mentioned a side type of roll in the seat have u had that? i only ask as my body is reasonably fcked Smiley

More metal than skin
pagan

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 09:13:13 PM »

VB don't get any roll from the 'springs' though av shortened um now...just to create better lines...Mountain bike shocks work very well...and easy to conceal...

The Pagan
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 11:04:20 PM »

ar good news there then Smiley

More metal than skin
SteveRedd

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 09:29:20 AM »

Hello there....I just joined up too  Wink

Growing up is Optional
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 03:55:17 PM »

Helloooo to yoooo toooo.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: