May 20, 2024, 05:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Winning the lottery.  (Read 1172 times)
ROD

« on: February 11, 2010, 12:27:32 PM »

Just been thinking about this. Apparently this weeks euro lottery is worth 110 mil. Surely they would be better splitting that up  into 110 prizes of 1 million? We've all got our dreams of what we would do with all the money from a lottery win ,but is it too much wonga for us mere working class folks to win? I know I would be happy with a much smaller amount. I have a feeling it would destroy family life as we know it .
Hagar

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 05:54:04 PM »

I have a feeling it would destroy family life as we know it .

110 million you could buy another family  ......   Grin

..  Hagar  ..   Grin

" When you have to kill a man , it costs nothing to be polite. "  .. Winston Churchill
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 05:58:33 PM »

I think that's sound, logical, common sense Rod, unless of course it were me that won the £110 Mil. and then you could all bugger orft!!!!!!.......Morrag

Beware the Ides of March, But!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 08:36:34 PM »

I could get rid of a lot of that quite easily, and it would do a lot of good!  Family members would get some of course, so would friends but just think how great it would be to be able to donate lots to your favourite charities too!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 10:11:14 PM »

I was thinking more along the lines of spending it all on me!!! I have this idea for a Rolls-Royce engined trike, in gold, not paint I mean gold!......nurse nurse, my tablets.....

Beware the Ides of March, But!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 11:07:18 PM »

Well they do say charity begins at home!    Cheesy

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: