May 07, 2024, 01:48:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High end chopper  (Read 1282 times)
Clive

« on: February 28, 2011, 07:05:36 PM »

A good friend of mine posted this on another forum:

A while ago I mentioned that my best mate was suffering with terminal cancer, well, the latest from his consultant is "you have less than a month"!! So he is selling off whatever he can and knowing some of you folks are into your choppers, I thought I'd run it up the flagpole to see if anyone is interested.

The chopper is a new Cobra softail frame, new Harley original (no mileage at all) Evo engine, New gearbox cases with new Andrews close ratio gears, wide glide yolks and forks, spoked wheels with tyres in fact about 90% of a finished bike. It needs an oil tank and forward controls, wiring etc but is a spot on buy for someone.

All the kit alone is worth £10K but as he put it, the end is nigh and he needs a quick sale at £7K the lot.
He also has the paperwork fro the engine and frame for registration purposes.

he also has a load of matchbox/corgi toys, still in the original boxes including the original James Bond Aston Martin with display case.

Anyone interested, let me knowand I'll put you in touch.

If anyone IS interested then feel free to contact me and I'll put you in touch!

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: