May 10, 2024, 06:35:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foot pegs  (Read 5026 times)
merv

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »

if people are intrested i try and put a piece together on my brother's bike which happens to be a 1200 bandit,he's three years younger than me him being 48. 10 years ago he had a lorry accident he rolled a class one over and lost his right arm to t shirt sleeve level. he's turned the bandit into a street fighter and if i say so my self he has done a very good job.At the moment hes in frenchay hospital with a broken leg which he almost lost because he also has a 250 Honda motocross bike which he green lanes.He hit a tree which stayed put but his leg did not, his lower leg snapped back on its self pushing both bones through the skin he had to pick his foot up by his motorcross boot.So you can see he don't let things get in the way of him living life

Why do every five minute job take all day, and
if it can go wrong it will go wrong
one arm bandit

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 07:51:05 PM »

apart from maybe the odd tree Grin do a thread merv with a few pics of addaptions, as mm said theres not much on the forum to do with addaption but seem a few of us are crippled up in one way or another, ive recently become a member of NABD and found out usefull info on addaptions and the like, we could put sort of a dissabled thread together with pics of our rides and what makes it possible i know bg has a golf club shifter addaption,nabs with his sleepy leg, might prove to be usfull to silent reader who thiks there biking/triking days are over
merv

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 07:54:04 PM »

0k i get a few pictures of his ride and do an article

Why do every five minute job take all day, and
if it can go wrong it will go wrong
one arm bandit

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 07:58:46 PM »

0k i get a few pictures of his ride and do an article
ile add to yours when your done Wink
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: